🎞️ | Scary Movie | 🎞️

"So, Borsalino

"So, Borsalino...what are we watching tonight? And I don't wanna watch none of those damn princesses movies, they all the damn same" Aramaki said as he plopped down on the couch in the living room.

"Well then ask someone else because I was finna put on Princess and the frog. But I guess not today" Kizaru said plopped down next to Akainu.

"How about a movie about wholesomeness?" Aokiji suggested. "It will make everyone feel nice and wanted. Except Akainu" He added.

Akainu flipped Aokiji off with a scoffed leaving his mouth. "Suck my dick! But I got a better idea instead, let's just watch a scary movie. We are all grown ass men and am sure it'll be a good one, except some fake ass people making it look stupid"

'Ahh! If we watch a scary movie then I'll be the only one screaming like a coward' Aramaki thought to himself. 'But then again if I do, Akainu might hold me tight and cuddle with me! I can see and hear him right now!'

Aramaki's mind:

'Shush, my baby" Akainu said as he held Aramaki in his arms, rocking him to calm down. 'I'm right here boo bear. You don't have to be scared now's

Akainu leaned down and was now eye to eye with Aramaki who was blushing madly. Their eyes couldn't break away from each other's contact. Lips now closer and closer with each breath they took. Akainu grew impatient and-

"Aramaki!" Akainu yelled.

"Ahh! Yes Master!" Aramaki moaned.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...The hell?" Akainu said confused. He shook it off and asked the question he did before. "Anyways it's a 2v2 in the score and we need you to break it. Scary movie or wholesome-?"

Aramaki didn't wait to even answer the question. "Sexy! Fuc- Scary movie! Yea, a scary movie"

Aokiji looked at Fujitora, who didn't look back, and looked back at Aramaki. "Is everything okay with you Aramaki? You seem hot? And not in a good way, God no. But are you okay?"

"Me? Hot? In a bad way? Nope! Totally fine...now let's watch the movie. Um, what movie is it exactly?"

"IT, why?" Kizaru asked.

"No reason, just wondering. Wait! Did you just say what?"

"He said IT dumbass. Now would you please sit down so you could start this damn movie already!"

...

"Oh c'mon now! It's just a damn movie, people literally planned the whole thing. Now can you all let me GOOO!!" Akainu said trying to get the guys off his legs and arms.

"But you made us watch that damn scary movie" Aokiji said. "I'ma gonna have nightmares"

"The jump scares was fucking scary" Fujitora said. "I think I could see it"

"Yea, pretty scary! It was horrible" Kizaru said. "It give me chills"

"I regret agreeing with you Akainu-kun" Aramaki said crying. "But at least we still cuddled"

"Aokiji, you slept through most of it and nothing can stop you from sleeping. Fujitora, you are literally blind you can't see shit. Kizaru, everything give you chills or scares you. Aramaki, you agreed with me without me explaining first" Akainu said. "Now would you all leave me alone and go to bed! I wanna take a shower!"

They all sighed before detaching themselves from Akainu. Akainu looked at all of them and shook his head. None of them looked up at him and held their head low. Akainu puffed before walking away and heading to his room.

Akainu grabbed his pajamas and heading off to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom he quietly undress himself and turned the water on before stepping inside. Akainu muscles relax under the hot water that tickle down to every part of his body.

Meanwhile the other four was all huddle up together on the couch. Shaking and watching every corner, making sure nobody was stalking them or in the same room as them.

"Guys, maybe Akainu was right" Kizaru started. "Maybe we're just being overdramatic and just seeing things, haha" Kizaru laughed and hopped off the couch.

"..."

"..."

"...Guys I don't want anyone to scream but I just felt something, or one, touched my hair. And I know it's not one of you guys because we was all holding hands" Fujitora said sounding scared.

"I-is it still touching your hair?" Aramaki asked. Fujitora nodded his head slowly. "Okay...on the count of three we are gonna run to Akainu's room. If we hide in there then we'll be safe"

They all agree on it and Aramaki begin counting.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"GOOO!!!"

Not waiting a second Aramaki pickup Fujitora and they all start dashing up the stairs and heading straight to Akainu's room. Not looking back just in case something was behind them. They barge in and dived straight into his bed, while diving Aramaki kicked the door close with his feet.

"Snore"

"Who's asleep?" Fujitora asked.

Kizaru looked on his side to see Aokiji slumped with drooling all over the covers and floor. "Aokiji. I can see why, this bed is comfortable" Kizaru said getting comfortable, half way drifting off.

Not long after they all fell asleep in Akainu's bed saying goodnight to each other. Aokiji leg was hanging out with the bed, Kizaru was stiff as a log, Aramaki was under the covers and a pillow between his legs, and Fujitora was cuddled up with a blanket and an arm hanging out of the bed.

...

Akainu hopped out the shower and begin drying himself. "Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club" He sang as he finished drying up. He did some shaving and more before putting on his pajamas.

Akainu unbuttoned his shirt and walked out the bathroom. He headed down stairs and turned off every light that was on before heading right back up stairs. He entered his room and saw that everyone was in his bed.

"What. The. Hell. Aokiji! Kizaru! Fujitora! Aramaki!" He said there name in attempt to wake them up. "Get the hell out of my room!!" But that didn't do anything, all in did was made them change their position. "Kuzan Aokiji. Borsalino Kizaru. Issho Fujitora. Ryokugyu Aramaki. Up" He said slow and low.

Immediately they all woke up looking terrified and shaking. "He's pissed" They all exclaimed. They all made eye contact with one another then shrugged their shoulders and going back to sleep.

"The hell am I going to sleep now, assholes!!"

...

"Stair monster, what's wrong?" Shifting shadow monster asked.

"When he turned off the lights he didn't run up the stairs he just walked. And he even stopped to scratch himself. That never happened to me before" Stair monster said shocked.

"Me neither. That same guy did some same shit like that to, before he reached the stairs he went to the closet and I shaped shifted into a demon but he flipped me off and told me to eat his dick"

"At least we go the others scared"

"Pfff! Ha! They scared themselves"