~𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔~

18:30 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 //𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

My head rests on my hand, elbow on the table as I look at the clock on the wall above Captain Price's head. My finger taps my cheek, out of boredom and desire. Price, the captain of the squad, had requested a meeting recently. And so, after an already tiring day, I'm sitting in the lobby of TF141 and listening to something about the new protective vests and whether it would be good to use an M4 weapon in tight spaces.

Sometimes, I exchange looks with Keegan.
His cold blue eyes look down at mine before he focuses his gaze back on Price and the others.

"Soap, stop trying to poke Ghost with the pencil and say it's Gaz." Price says, his eyebrows raised but a small smile on his lips as he admonishes his soldier. Soap just rolls his eyes before putting the pencil back on the table.

After changing the position in my chair a few times, I get bored. Then I feel a hand on my lap. it's Keegan. he rubs his warm, large hand on my thigh. That makes me even hornier than I already am. He takes his hand in mine and gives it a little squeeze. I slid my hand up his thigh and finally, between his legs. Keegan twitches briefly and gives me a cold look before whispering, "stop that, kid..." But I don't stop. I rub between his crotch in circular motions, making his body tremble softly.

He gives me a few warning looks and whispers some swears and warnings under his breath, like, "little slut..." or, "better behave...". But that doesn't make me stop. I still place my fingers between his legs until I feel him getting hard. a small grin escapes my lips, while I act like I would pay attention to the meeting. Keegan fidgets in his seat until Ghost notices and asks

"Russ? Can't sit still for a few minutes?"

Keegan gives him a look but just says, "Sorry, Lieutenant..."

After a little while, Price finally ends the meeting
"So, I think that was all for now."

Everyone stands up, but before Price leaves, he looks at me and Keegan. "Mika, Keegan, would you please go and get the papers that are lying in
The weapon room?"

I wanna ask if we really have to, but Keegan already answers, "Sure, Cap. We're already on our way."

I sigh. "Fine..."

Price leaves the room, and I walk after Keegan as he makes his way to the weapon room. He doesn't says a single word, but I can feel how mad he is since Ghost almost caught us...

After he closes the door behind us, I walk towards the desk. But suddenly I feel a harsh grip on my arm, pulls me back, and pushes me against the wall. Keegan's eyes meet mine

"I told you to stop." he says simply.

"Come on Keegan...don't do that" I say and roll my eyes.

He tightens his grip on my wrists and comes closer "did somone just talked back?"

I turn my head defiantly to the side "hmpf...."

His one hand still holds my wrists together while his other hand grips my chin harshly, forcing me to look into his eyes

"Eyes up here, pretty one."

My eyes are locked onto him for a moment, but then I look away.
As soon as I did that, he gripped my chin tighter and lowered his head towards my neck,
before he starts nibbling on it and eventually leaves a small bite mark. I let out a little whimpering noise.

"If you can't behave, you have to learn..." I hear Keegan whisper.

Tilting my chin within his fingertips, Keegans lips slowly pressed against mine. I clenched my thighs togheter, preventing my pussy to trip. The wetness I felt inside my core was eating me up immensely as his mouth danced in between my lips. His tongue exploring every word my mouth once uttered.

He lowered his lips from mine and started nibbling at my ear down towards my neck. Pressing his warm tongue onto my skin, passionately sucking and raising the heat to my core.

"Keeg, please." I let out a breathy moan. "We shouldn't do this.... Someone could come in any moment..."

Keegan stops for a moment "You're right, but I also have a pretty little slut to punish for touching and teasing me during a meeting"

𝑂ℎ 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘

________________________________________

743 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━