Just the beginning

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
"I give bout a one-in-three chance of survival." jokes pope staring up at john b wobbling on one leg on a rooftop. "Should I do it" replied John B with a smirk "Please don't who's gonna drive me to party's!" Yelled Talia in a sarcastic tone throwing her arms in the air. " Don't listen to Lia I say jump ,then I can get with your sister." mumbled JJ. "I heard that you asshole, and don't touch her you know the rule and I specifically made it very clear to you!" Threatened the routledge boy. "There gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie said walking out from the house. "This used to be a turtle habitat but, who cares about the turtles I guess. "I do!" answered the routledge girl. Kie eyes now shifted to Talia standing next to Pope "Oh hey li when did you get here?" Questioned kiara. "I just came from Sarah's ." Replied the brown eyes girl. Kie's smile dropped changing the focus onto John B still on the roof.

"Can you not,kill yourself!" JJ looked at John b about to spill his beer "hey,don't spill that beer you're not getting another one!" Just as JJ said that the beer escaped from his hand finding itself landing on Lia's head "Oh, shit!" Laughed JJ immediately changing his attitude when he saw tears in the girls eyes "What the actual fuck John B,That really fucking hurt!" She yelled rubbing the back of her head.

"Hey Lia I hope you're ok and all but we gotta run security is here!" exclaimed pope in a panicked voice.JJ and John B got down from the scaffolding "Let's go boys." kie said calmly. "oh I do love this part!" laughed Lia. The teens began to run out of the house JJ,Lia and Pope taking a different route while John b and kie ran to the Twinkie "not much of a hugger man!" teased the blue-eyed boy escaping from the grasp of the security. The route the 3 pouges took seemed to be the harder but funner way jumping over fences. Lia distracted by laughing at Pope for falling on his face finds JJ hand grabbing her wrist dragging her with him so she doesn't get caught. "Get up pope" JJ said out of breath. "Yeah fatzos coming let's go" JJ found himself laughing at the dark-brown haired girls words while still running.

"Come on guys!" Kiara shouted . The 3 pouges jumped in the van while the security chased after them. " Poor guy doesn't get paid enough for this." Lia laughed sitting down. "Hold on slow down, slow down, slow down" said the blue eyed blonde hanging out the door of the Twinkie throwing the security a beer. "Cmon guys your gonna give him a heart attack!" Muttered kie slightly ammused. Lia couldn't help but laugh at JJ's actions.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

My first part I hope you guys like this this might be a bit of a slow burn sorry!!