Yolo

!!mentions of sa if you are uncomfortable reading this please don't continue reading!!
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

People started to arrive and the chatter to begins to get louder and the pouges and Sarah are playing truth or dare

"Hey Lia truth or dare?"

"Hmm dare why not bring it!"

"Alright I dare you and JJ to jump into the ocean fully clothed!" Kie laughs not expecting me to actually do it.

"Umm it's technically not my turn so I don't get why I have to go!"

"Suck it up Maybank let's go!" I say dragging him by his arm. "Last one there has to take a shot" I shout before leaving JJ behind as I'm about to get to the ocean I look behind me noticing him gone as. A splash of water hits my back as I see him already in the water.

"To slow!"

"Fuck you maybank" I laugh merging myself with the water.

"As you wish!"

Flustered I swim back to shore with JJ not far behind. "That was fun wasnt it!"

"I- uh yeah!"

I notice him staring at my shirt, I look down and see my pink lace bra my top had become see-through . " i'll be back in a sec I'm gonna go grab my shot." I say eager to get away because of embarrassment.

"Hey pretty girl." I turn around to se rafe.

"Hi,bye." I say desperate to leave. I feel an arm pulling back pinning me against the wall. "Let go rafe!" I wince as his grip tightens . He doesnt answer and begins to kiss my neck. "Stop! Please!" I cry attempting to break free.

"Let go of her now before I knock you out!"

I peek over rafes shoulder it's JJ with John b and pope right behind him. JJ lands a punch on his face making him release his grip I run towards Sarah and kie hugging them.

"Guys that's enough your gonna kill him"

" Good!" They all say in unison

I turn around to see Pope, John b and JJ beating rafe up. " Guys that's enough!" I say I just want this to be over i want to be able to wake up and nothing happened.