The cut

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
John b empties the net of fish he had just caught onto the boat "nice haul dude look at that." Stated JJ. " Eww seriously John b!" The two girls said in unison. "Can you drop me off at figure eight I'm staying at Sarah's tonight?" Begged Lia. "I still don't get why you hang out with that bitch!" scoffed kie rolling her eyes as even the sound of her name disgusted her . "Because she's my best friend?" Talia added. She never got what happened between them two even though Sarah was her best friend that was the only secret she ever kept from her.

"Here we are figure 8, please make your departure!" Announced John B "Thanks John Bitch!" Lia said hitting him on the back of his head while getting off. "Ouch, what was that for ?" John b gasped rubbing his head. " I still didn't get you back for that beer landing on my head, and that hurt a lot more !" She scolded while walking into Sarah's house. Quickly she walked straight inside they had been best friends since pre school she knew she didn't have to knock anymore.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
Back to the others

"Hey JJ?" Mentioned John B in an unhappy tone. "Yeah?" He Replied slightly scared of what he has to say hoping it wouldn't be about what he said earlier about his sister . "Pass me a beer." Relieved JJ smiled and handed him a beer. "Oh yeah and stay away from Lia!" John b snarled. "Oh I- um come on man you can't blame me she's hot!" The blue eyed blonde pleaded earning a angry look from John b.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Back to Sarah and Lia

"I can't believe it's your birthday tomorrow!" Sarah squealed . "I know and I convinced kiara to let you come tomorrow ,it will just be us and a few others!" Lia added. Sarah went to continue the conversation until she noticed the routledge girl with her eyes shut facing the other way. That happened a lot in their relationship Lia has always been a bit of a sleepoholic.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Sorry this is a really short chapter and bad but the next chapter will be a bit more of JJ and talia and introducing the idea of rafe and kie!!