It All Started With A Tickle Fight

Beca Mitchell is a sucker for Chloe Beale. She always has and always will be. Ever since they first became friends 3 years ago, they've been attached at the hip. They do everything together. Grocery run? Beca and Chloe are on it. Need a ride? Beca and Chloe will give you one. The two are inseparable which caused Beca to completely give in to anything Chloe wants.

It was around 10:30 at night. Beca was in her room mixing some music in the Bella's house. Her roommate, Fat Amy, was out for the night. This left the brunette alone in her room. Most of her day was spent at the mall with Chloe, per usual. Hearing a knock at the door made the girl jump slightly before shouting, "Come in!"

Chloe made her way up the stairs with a few bags in her hand and a mischievous smirk on her face. Beca closed her laptop and set it off to the side while giving the redhead a confused look. Chloe sat down on the edge of her bed and waited expectantly for Beca to take her headphones off.

"What's in the bags?" She asked, taking the headphones off and placing them on her laptop. "And more importantly, what's with the face?"

Chloe smiled a big smile before saying. "I thought since most of the Bella's are out and it's a Friday night, might as well have some fun together."

"I swear if we're going to spend it doing girly gossip shit and painting our nails, I'm going to hide all of your favorite candy in my lock box and you won't get it back." Beca warned, causing Chloe to let out a small chuckle.

"Don't worry Becs, I wouldn't do that to you." She said, pulling some things out of one of the bags. "Instead, we're doing spa night!"

Beca groaned out loud before flopping herself backwards on the bed. This caused Chloe to let out another small laugh before saying, "C'mon Beca. I know you don't like the idea right now, but I promise you, you're going to end up having fun!" Chloe exclaimed after getting all of the supplies laid out on Beca's bed.

"I better. Or else you aren't gonna see happy Beca for quite a while, Beale." She threatened once again.

"So many threats tonight, all coming from the most unthreatening person in this house." Chloe said, making Beca sit up with a fake surprised look on her face.

"You take that back right now!!" Beca exclaimed loudly.

"Or else what?" Chloe giggled, not even getting a chance to say anything else before Beca began to tickle her.

Chloe let out a squeal as she tried to run from the brunette, who had a surprisingly strong grip on her wrist as she tickled the girls sides.

"Beca! Oh my god Beca stop!!" Chloe laughed, still squirming uselessly as Beca threw her down on her bed to pin her down.

"Take it back!! Say I'm a badass and I might let you go." Beca said, still ticking the girl whose breaths started to get labored as she laughed continuously.

"Never!!" Chloe laughed and tried to flip the girl over so she was on top.

"Don't you think about it, Red." Beca warned, tickling up the girls arm and to her neck. This caused the girl to squirm so much, her legs began to kick, sending Beca flying off the bed where she hit her back against the wall with a *thud*.

Chloe immediately sat up, looking worriedly at the smaller girl who let out a groan before reaching for her shoulder blade.

"Shit are you okay Becs?" Chloe said, rushing over to kneel in front of the injured girl.

"Damn Beale, with how hard you just kicked me you'd think you're Christiano Ronaldo or something." She muttered through gritted teeth, sucking in a breath sharply as she tried to move away from the wall.