49. A New Slave to Torture

A/N: Hello readers. I have published 7 parts of a new story I'm working on called "Dive into Temptation." There won't be killing in it but it is still a dark romance so if you enjoy my writing please check it out.

Justin's POV

"Straighten up!" Nick yelled and slapped the leather whip down harshly.

I automatically winced at the sound even though no contact was made that time. My toes burned as I was forced to stand on them more after straightening my back. My arms were extended high over my head as I hung from the ceiling with bound wrists. The muscle below my armpits stung more than ached and the wings of my back felt on fire. This time Nick wasn't really punishing me. He just wanted to try out the new toy that he had bought, a black leather whip. Most of it was wrapped around his fist like a loyal snake that would strike on command.

Nick sometimes made me stand for hours on end like this but so far it had just been half an hour. Of course with this kind of punishment, it felt like way longer. Thirty minutes was an eternity. He had noticed that I liked the way my muscles burned after a work out. Now he was combining that with the stinging pain of a whip.

The camera flashed a few times and I couldn't help but turn in a circle as I hung. Nick seemed to like this so he could get pictures of my entire body from every side. Sweat beaded on my forehead and down my burning back as I struggled to stand completely straight. My neck muscles ached and I wanted nothing but to lower my gaze to the ground. After a few moments, I slipped and my chin dropped a fraction of an inch which earned me the harsh strike of the whip.

The leather cracked loudly against my skin and I cried out in pain, but the initial stinging immediately began to change to a strange warm pleasure. Nick's strike wasn't as painful as when my father did it and I was grateful for that. He did it so no blood was shed, only bright red slashes that swelled. Covering my body in these temporary welts seemed to turn Nick on immensely. I could imagine the puffy wounds blending in with the others on my back and wondered why anybody would want to photograph the ugliness. Only Nick. I lifted my gaze obediently anyway.

"Good boy." He said and I couldn't help to feel proud at the small praise. It gave me more strength to continue suffering.

Nick took a few more photos and then stepped forward to yank my only stitch of clothing off. The black boxer briefs lay on the floor at my tired feet, my erect dick very visible to the camera now.

"Master," I whined in embarrassment. I only called him that because we weren't alone. We were being watched by his next victim. My eyes landed nervously on the figure across the room. He was tied to a chair, and sat directly across from me, forced to watch the show Nick put on. The mortified and pitiful gaze from the man made me feel guilty for enjoying myself with Nick.

"Hush!" He said harshly and smacked my backside quickly. "These ones are just for me." He assured. Sometimes Nick liked to taunt the justice department with pictures of me and I begged that he wouldn't show me naked. I had no way of knowing what Nick really did send in but I had no choice but to believe his word. "You're only naked for me." He said proudly and I loved him for it. "But if I want to show off your pleasure, I will."

"Yes master." I said, my cheeks hot as the terrified eyes of the other man watched us. He had tape over his mouth and all he could do was stare with wide eyes.

"Now for my most recent victim." Nick sat his camera down and went to the side of the room to the young man.

The new victim was tied to a chair across the room from me. His legs were splayed wide open, tied to the chair legs so that Nick could admire the posture.