Party in Hollywood 🪩

We finished up two more god awful press conferences, each one just got worse by the second and came with even more asshole moves from Max. But now I was actually excited, because  Francesca found a club she had been eying since the plane landed.

"Charles hurry your ass up-!" She waltzed in and I was only in my boxers still styling my hair.

"Francesca!" I yelled, shooing her out of the door as I pulled on a pair of trousers I was going to wear.

"Christ Charles chill out! if you walked in me changing you wouldn't budge!" she joked from the other side of the door, I slipped on a shit button down and let her back in.

"Youre like a frail old woman what you got to hide?" I snickered, zipping up my trousers and sitting on my bed to slip on a pair of socks.

Francesca was wearing a chic black dress, it was just past her knees and backless. Matching the whole look, she had a bag and heels that paired together. I was a little shocked, usually she just wears black jeans and a shirt.

"I am 32, that is not old at all." she sighed, doing a twirl, "Do I suit this dress?"

"Yes you do." I snickered, a little smile creeping on my face.

She scoffed after looking at my collar, "You look like a schoolboy, go down a few buttons."

She unbuttoned a few on my shirt, I frowned, "I do not look like a school boy!"

"You do!" she dusted off my shoulders, "Aren't gay boys supposed to be super into fashion?"

"I am into fashion! just not dresses and outfits like ones harry styles wears, they are horrid!" I exclaimed, she exhaled, frowning around the room.

"Where's your roomie?" she asked, immediately my mood plummeted to the floor. I couldn't care less where he was or if he got hit by a bus at this rate.

"Dont know and dont care."

"I invited him though." 

I was baffled. She did what now?

"Seriously!" I yelled, wafting my hands in the air, "Hes just gonna ruin the whole vibe with his... just with him!"

"Come on Charles its not that bad." she sighed, pulling out her phone and scrolling till she landed on Max's contact. Quickly typing with her acrylics tapping the screen she asked where he was. I couldn't help but frown.

"Im not dancing with him." I looked at her, wide eyed and almost with a death stare. But mine was no where near up to par with her version.

"No you idiot, I invited him and his PR, you're dancing with me."

I smiled, not very enthusiastic but who could when their rival had to ruin their day yet again.

~~~

We arrived, the music was loud and the sound of drinks clashing at tables scattered around the walls gave me deja vu to what he'd usually be doing back in Monaco if he wasn't on a lockdown with Max.

"Im getting a drink, what do you want?" she shouted over the noise, it wasn't even dark out and there were people practically passed out drunk. You'd think partying in LA would be fun.

I was about to decline the offer, but when I saw max waltz in, PR officer behind him like a body guard and in a leather jacket. There was no way I was saying no, "Anything with vodka in it."

"Remember we leave at 9 am tomorrow?" Francesca tapped my arm but I waved her off, still glaring at the man who just walked in.

"Whatever, I just want a drink."

It had hardly been 20 minutes and I already couldn't think straight, lights were passing past my eyes so quick I was starting to wonder if I had epilepsy, "You dancing with me or what?"

Francesca's voice was slurred, I rolled my eyes at her before dragging her into the crowd of people, spinning her around. 

"Your rivals staring." she shouted near my ear, I just grabbed both her hands and kept dancing.

"He's just jealous." I smiled, the song faded and I had a moment to talk normally, "He's upset he didn't get a fuck of that journalist!"

"Will you ever shut up with that?" she giggled, almost falling over on her heels but I caught her just before she fell.

"Never, and you're too old for heels!"

"Im only 32!"

Eventually Francesca went to dance with that other PR officer, leaving me stranded at the bar with her card. Even though im richer than her, I still practically ordered the whole bar with it and swore I saw stars when I stood up, I was proper out of it.

I felt blind, it was so blurry that I walked straight into someones chest.

"S-Shit sorry." I slurred, my shirt getting covered in whatever drink they were holding.

"Watch where your fucking walking," the person spoke, I looked up, it was Max. Of course it had to be Max.

He pushed past me, shoving me to the side right into a crowd of chairs and tables, drinks and glasses plummeted down to the floor with a massive crash. It caught everyones attention and even the music stopped, making every drunk person in this bar stop and stare.

 "What the hell!" I yelled, clambering up to my feet and having to grasp onto a stack of chairs to do so.

"Shit." Francesca muttered, still stood in front of the redbull PR, yes, she was drunk, but sober enough to see what was coming next.

"What was that for?" I shouted, now on my feet staring at the dutchman who slowly turned around.

"I told you to look where you was walking. I think you should go home Charles." he attempted to sound sincere , but I saw right through him. I approached him, ramming him right into the side of the bar and storming past a load of people out into the streets.

"Go fuck yourself and your redbull seat!" I shouted, watching from over my shoulder as he winced, holding his side in pain from the collision. But then I saw Francesca running around the corner, a very serious face plastered on. she looked like stone.

"Charles!" she grabbed my arm just before I reached the road, getting a shock when a speeding car I almost walked in front of beeped, the driver sticking his middle finger out of his window.

"that's it! we are leaving!"