2

𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆 𝙹𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴

♡ 𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆 𝙹𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴

𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷

Twisting the bottle cap back onto my water, i returned the awkwardly longs stares to everybody i could on the semi crowded porch.

Because the fuck? what do that be.

I give you about about three seconds, after that.. hoe you is you fucking my nigga?. Like be real.

Walking into the house i literally came through a smoke cloud.

Fanning from in front of my face dramatically, a start of a laugh got cut off quickly by a deep ongoing cough.

"All them boy drugs you do and you fanning the za." X shook his head, sizing me disappointingly from the couch. Jersey beating his chest vigorously from the love seat aside him.

"Your mans coughing his soul out." I pointed at JJ, shutting the door behind me with my free hand.

"What do you wanttt" X dragged out, leaning up for something on the coffee table in front of him.

"Let me see his cake."

"Whiteboy don't even want you here."

"I fucked his brother, so what." I shrugged my shoulders going off to the kitchen.

"I heard he knocked a bracket out yo mouth for that shit." JJ says.

"I heard half y'all homies dead." Hovering over the unique cake with a stink face.

Think they gonna see if i spit in it?

"Keep it real what size is yo bed."

"How ever much air i put in that mf." I answered back to JJ faithfully.

Niggas can't make me feel bad over my apartment i just got a month in.

I'm happy that i'm out my parents house period. It's me and my air mattress against the world right now.

"Somebody need to come bite yo shit and humble you." X cracks.

I put my middle finger up, leaving out the kitchen.

The front door swinging back open to my
surprise.

Oh bitch let me get the fuck out here, i'm already pushing it as is. Heart dropped and everything

"What be up wit everybody out front?." The boy Dace came in with two other unknown niggas. "I'm clutching the whole way up the steps."

My eyes darted straight off to the dreadhead...

Taking that two strand twist out locs just does something to me.

"That be Junebug people, he in the basement."

"He still got the studio down there?." I asked genuinely.

"Pootie ain't you supposed to been gone." X wasn't letting loose off me.

"Wassup Pootie." Dace greeted, the little trio splitting up in the living room.

Dace came home a little too fast from a murder case but i get frowned upon?.

"Hey" I waved my fingers, making way around to the door.

"You know Kaso outside?."

"Who?" I balled my face up. Going to the door even faster.

His snitch ass tripping in front of my man.

"-I'm single."

"You single?, yo name in cursive across that man forehead." Dace started laughing.

"That's you?" My bae raised his eyebrows up high in shock, yet looking almost amused at the realization.

"You look familiar." I held the door knob, making eye contact. Ignoring the whole question entirely.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Can't no nigga hoe me heard the jackboys want me stop it!" JJ yelled out.

"Ohhhh, you the nigga that got jumped in the mall." I shook my finger coming to the conclusion.

"Bye Pootie." X spoke.

"Bye bye bye." I rolled my eyes, pulling the door open.

They can never take me.

I was literally ducking on my way out the house, i heard Kaso yelling but i didn't see him.

In my head i was imagining him standing by my car, waiting for me to come out.

Shit was the complete opposite.

Almost skipped over to my shit how happy and relieved i was.

I was only saying i was coming over his brothers for a reaction, i wasn't really thinking it through actually pulling up. Got off without any threats being exchanged.

This is the last day living my life on the edge swear to god

Kaso above^