9

TIME JUMP

𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆 𝙹𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴
𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷

Sitting up at the booth table fixing my posture, i took the large crab leg off of Skilla's plate. Holding it up toward my face, fixing to open my mouth.

Trevon already reached over to me taking it from me. Stopping me in the process though

I frowned up instantly, watching him began to crack it instead "Your braces mama"

Scooting over more next to him closely, waiting. I pushed my hair that was in the way over my shoulder

When we first came in for our dinner reservations we were sitting across from each other. Trevon mentioned how up tight i looked and took the initiative to get up and sit beside me. Helping me loosen up more.

Which worked, i got a bit more comfortable eventually.

"Dip it." I instructed as soon as i seen Trevon crack it open

"They still hurt?" He furrowed his eyebrows in concern, asking about my freshly tightened braces. Bringing the crab meat dripping with garlic butter over to me.

I shook my head no slightly, leaning over opening my mouth.

Getting the crab into my mouth chewing, i poked my tongue out licking the remaining sauce off from my lips me when i could.

Trevon admiring me like what i was doing was the most interesting thing in the world.

"I know you wasn't putting that whole thing in your mouth."

"You never had a bitch crack the shell with their teeth around you?" I made a face "Tuh."

"No, let me see." He laughed watching in amusement flashing them perfect teeth to me. Wiping his hands.

I stiffened up per usual, pushing past my nerves by getting a napkin.

"..You talking about let me see." I mumbled, smiling to myself bashfully.

"You know how fine you are?"

"No." I said scared to look at him all together. Sliding my phone over to me on the table.

"Unt uh, what's in there?" Trevon placed his hand over top of mine stopping me.

"I was gonna look at my hairrr"

"Ain't nothing wrong with it."

He moved it from my hand using my thigh under the table as the next spot.

Lifting my phone i unlocked it with Trevon rubbing me gently. "Ever since you got this bob you been acting different though."

I laughed swiping over to the camera "Say yo bob fyee" raising my phone up towards him over my shoulder

"-Say itt" I switched to the video option.

"What's that mama" He asked looking over at me.

"Off tiktok." I turned to him, matching his gaze.

"Your bob fye?" Trevon furrowed his eyebrows, his attention falling down to my lips.