4

𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆 𝙹𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴
𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷

"I went on a cleanse and blocked everybody out my phone this morning, so what is your excuse."

"Pootie we got a baby." Wayno says, "Shit a little bit more complicated and permanent."

"I'm saying though, you asking if i'm good and you the one-"

"Call her for me." He cut me off.

My oldest sister left my nephew with
her bd for less than 24 hours and he was already losing it.

Nobody can ever reach out to him and get a reply in the same day.

Had to physically pull up after our brief phone call to see if everything was really alright at home.

"And out of all six of my sisters you think Tate going to be the one to answer?"

Wayne sucked his teeth at my response, Blue in his lap not being able to keep him little eyes off me.

"I mean I'll take him before i leave but bitch you bet not call me for no shit like this again."

"I just got shit to do bruh."

"Okay and that's when you wrap him up in a blanket behind your back and get to it" I stood up from the couch, holding my hands out for blue. "I got shit to do too."

His face instantly balled up in confusion hearing the blanket part. "What type of nigga you take me for"

"The type that doesn't wanna be bothered by his own son." I held Blue up to my chest. "You're lucky he ain't at that age where he can run his mouth."

"Pootie you gone keep picking?"

"Pick pick pick." I snatched the diaper bag up next, throwing it onto my shoulder going for the front door. "You text me and let me know who's doing the pick up."

"Ight man" Wayno rubbed all over his head, like he was really in that much distress. "You know i appreciate this."

"Mhm." I hummed, leaving out.

Marni was still sitting out here on the porch, looking to be up on instagram live.

"I hit that bitch, her bestie too, I fucked up they whole friendship." I rapped veeze, shutting the door behind me.

"Why you got him?" She turned her head to me.

"I'm throwing fours and pourin' fours, you know I can't be fucked with" I ignored her, looking all up in Blue's face. Patting his little diaper booty to the imaginary beat playing in my head.