Chapter 11

Time skip to Ron's bachelor party 

Harry pov 

The limo came to a stop one of many stops that we've taken this night everyone was pretty wasted at this point I got out of the limo after the others and walked into the doors I grew accustomed to this past month I found the booth where the others we're sitting I took a seat next to Neville. 

My body felt hot the alcohol was taking affect already the lights deemed which mean't someone was going on stage I heard Crabbe announce Draco stage name on the mic and my eyes automatically glued to the stage to watch him. 

I'm a slave for you started playing 

What surprised me was the fact that He came out with chains wrapped around him and that seemed to be the only thing he had on from what I can tell I gulped as I felt the jealousy boil in my stomach I know this is his job but still I don't like how everyone can see him like this when it should be just for me to see. 

The others seemed to focused on drinking to notice that Draco was on stage which I was relieved I didn't know how I would react if they saw Draco like this I watched as the men up front and females up front threw hundreds at him one even went as far as touching him. 

I clenched my fist he didn't even let me touch him during my dance that he gave me and these pigs have the nerve to touch what's mine. 

Once the song was over Draco picked up the money and left I watched as the asshole who had the nerve to touch him followed him I got a bad feeling so I got up from the booth and followed them to Draco dressing room. 

I rounded the corner when I heard Draco whimper 

I looked to see that the asshole had him pinned to the wall and was digging his nails into his wrists so he didn't move he was filling up on him which pissed me off even more. 

Hey asshole let go of my boyfriend 

Huh this whore your boyfriend ? Don't make me laugh all he good for is a quick fuck and that's it I don't see how anyone would date a disgusting ...

The douche bag didn't get to finish what he was gonna say since my fist collided with his jawline I don't know what came over me but I couldn't stop I don't understand how he can talk to Draco that way. 

Harry .... Harry .... HARRY!!!!!!

I stopped and looked at Draco his face was red and puffy from his crying I dropped the asshole on the ground and grabbed hold of Draco. 

Let's get out of here yeah? 

He nodded his head 

He pulled me out the back door and towards his car I was to intoxicated to offer to drive and I think he noticed that as well the drive was quite except for the occasional sniffle from Draco. 

He pulled his car in a garage which I assume is to his apartment once he shut the car off we both got out and headed to the elevator and got in the elevator ride was just as quiet as the drive here but I didn't want to say anything to upset him even more. 

We arrived on his apartment level I let him lead the way to his apartment door he pulled his keys out and unlocked the door I waited for him to go inside first before following him in I closed the door and made sure it was locked. 

When I turned back around I noticed that Draco wasn't in the room anymore I looked around the apartment and realized just how empty this place looked it had this depressing feel to it that I couldn't quite place my finger on. 

I walked towards one of the doors that we're slightly opened and seen a big bed and a small dresser in the middle of the room the bathroom light was on and water was running I was about to leave when I heard Draco. 

I disgust you don't I ? I don't blame you for being disgusted I mean who can love me right I sell my body for money basically I'm the embodiment of Disgusting how can you bare to touch me or look at me knowing others have touched my body Hmm It was nice while this little fantasy lasted but this has to come to an end it's to good  to be true I knew it from the moment I met you so please Harry before it gets worse please just ..... go ju...st le..ave..

I didn't know how to respond the person I loved is obviously heart broken and upset but I could never leave him even if I tried watching him sit on his bed in tears is killing me. 

I bent down and grabbed hold of Draco's arms so I can look at his beautiful grey eyes which surprisingly look even more beautiful when he cries. 

Draco Darling listen to me I could never think your disgusting ever so don't you dare say that about yourself ever again do you understand your the most incredible human being i have ever known and I understand that you do what you do to survive you don't have it easy i know that but that doesn't stop you from being an incredible human being if you feel this way how about I help you move on from your job a let you work in one of the stores that I own with the twins you seemed to get along with them well the other day so let me do this for you okay ? I don't want this to end I really don't so just stay with me yeah ? 

It was quite for a few minutes 

I wiped the tears from his face he really was a beautiful man 

You'd really do that for me Harry ? 

Of Course I would just promise me you won't ever suggest i leave you ever again okay 

I promise 

Good now let's get you to bed it's been a long day 

As long as you promise to stay with me ? 

Of course I will 

I moved to the other side of the bed and kicked my shoes off before climbing under the covers I pulled Draco into my chest and wrapped him in my arms real tight 

Goodnight Dray 

Good Night Harry