Wuckster

I am a lifelong dreamer/writer/musician from Las Vegas, Nevada. I got myself a creative writing degree from Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois back when I was young and didn't realize employers weren't beating down the doors offer English majors the big bucks. I did learn a lot about writing though. I enjoy all kinds of stories, but have a particular soft spot for silly fantastical stories when it comes to my own writing. So far I have finished writing three books and am currently working on a fourth.

For the Book Club, Wuckster submitted his story The Shady Adventures of Fabian

Fabian is a legendary hero and adventurer... in his own mind. People should have heard of his brave and noble exploits far and wide, except of course for the fact that they haven't. He is a pretty skilled thief though, even if he does have delusions of grandeur. Those dreams of being a hero are about to be put to the test in a major way as Fabian embarks on his biggest and most epic quest yet: finding some rich broad's missing cat. Dungeons will be explored. Fantastical creatures will be encountered. Monsters will be battled if they seem like they're weak enough to actually be defeated. And Fabian will attempt to lie, cheat, and steal from virtually everyone he meets. After all, that's what a thief does.

Things to look out for while reviewing my story:

Nothing specific, although being notified of any errors or awkwardly phrased sentences is always appreciated. This story is intended to have a humorous tone, so it's nice to know if the humor "works" for the reader. That said I am also serious about my silly stories and can handle constructive criticism about plot, tone, my writing abilities, or anything at all really. Indeed, thoughtful critiques are highly valued. Pointing out good stuff is also appreciated though.

MATURE: No