Mate (Part 3)

*WARNING, GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT

Fingers gently trailed through my hair and slowly ran against my scalp. I hummed slightly, keeping my eyes closed as I soaked in the comforting touches. Warmth enveloped my body. Rian's body was still against mine, neither of us having moved all night. My chest was pressed to his side, arm draped over his chest as he laid on his back. That was the best sleep I'd ever had. I hummed again as he gently massaged my scalp, enjoying the goosebumps it gave me.

"Good morning," I mumbled sleepily. I willed my eyes open, blinking away the tired as I traced my fingers over Rian's strong chest and abs. His skin was smooth and warm beneath my fingertips. Rian hummed in response and the sound vibrated through his chest into my ear.

"Good morning," he said back simply. His morning voice was deeper than normal, more husky. I rubbed my eyes lightly, hopefully wiping away all of the crusties as I did so. When my head lifted to look up at him I was met with his eyes. He smiled gently, reaching across his chest with his free hand to brush some of my hair behind my ear. I blushed in response which made him smile more.

"You know, I could get used to this." He said cheekily. I smiled and rolled my eyes at his line, trying to ignore the burn on my cheeks.

"Shhh, It's too early for your awful pickup lines," I mumbled. This made him laugh. He examined my eyes as he smirked. God, those eyes.

"Oh, I've got plenty more. I guess you'll have to shut me up." Rian shrugged casually, resting his hand on his stomach. I smirked at his invitation. The blankets ruffled above us and fell to our hips as I propped myself up beside him. We came face to face, eyes grazing one another as I hovered a few inches above him. I slowly leaned in as my eyes flashed to his lips. Our eyes closed as I pressed my lips to his gently. He kissed back easily, moving his lips slowly with mine.  

The ease of the kiss was just the same as the night before. It was slow and sweet and caused a feeling of comfort and more warmth to wash over my whole body. His right arm rested around my waist and he brought his left hand to the back of my neck. I let my right hand mimic him, trailing my fingers over his chest before resting my palm on the back of his neck. His kiss was gentle, his lips full and smooth. Perfect. Our lips easily met for another kiss, and then another. The need to be closer to him overwhelmed me as we shared multiple kisses. 

My leg seemed to move on its own and slid over his waist. I slowly moved above him, my thighs on either side of his hips as I straddled him. Rian encouraged my movements. He trailed both of his hands to rest on my waist, gently holding me closer as he kissed me deeply. My heart began to pick up speed as I kissed him back passionately. Our chests pressed closely together and I soaked in the warmth as I rested one hand on his shoulder and kept the other on his neck. 

I felt drunk despite being completely sober. Each second of moving my lips with his was intoxicating. For a moment I forgot about our complicated situation. There was nothing complicated about my attraction to him. I gently trailed my tongue over his bottom lip, wanting to deepen our kiss. He returned the action easily, letting the tip of his tongue trail over mine as he moved his hands down to my hips. His slow touches set off fire beneath my skin.

I felt wetness develop in my underwear the more we made out and panted into one another's lips. More.

Rian's inner voice seemed to think the same thing. I felt him begin to harden beneath me, and a blush flooded my cheeks as my pussy pulsed for him in response. I gently rocked my hips over his, flushing even hotter as he grew harder against me with the friction. Our kiss quickly became hungry as I continued my grinding movements. Our hands roamed one other and gripped one another desperately as we kissed messily.