tiny cakes big man

I've just finished the last tiny cake of the sweet sixteen order when I hear the door open bell chime, Mona is in her office so I set my icing bag down and head to the front of the store.
"Welcome to monas sweet cakes how may I help you" I say as I'm walking up to the counter not paying attention to who's there. Once I look up and  my eyes meet his I freeze. Tall dark and handsome with green eyes is standing in front of me with a smirk of all smirks. I never thought a smirk would be sexy it  always seemed pretentious to me. But man let me tell you this man standing in front of Me with that smirk on his face has my panties melting.
I clear my throat and wait. "Hi there sweetheart I'm here to pick up my sisters order for her birthday" of course it's his sister's birthday cake he's picking up. Like I said RICH PEOPLE.
"YES of course, I just finished the last mini cake for the order let me go box those up for you" I tell him with a small smile and start towards the back where my mini creations are. The colors described as pink main but open so let's just say I added some black in the coloring it always make for a more elegant feel. Most people don't look at black and see elegant they always think it's white. Trust me adding black to certain accents bring out the beauty in the item. I find myself suddenly nervous if the man likes my cakes. I usually don't care because I know they are beautiful. I take a deep breath and box up the remaining cakes into our fancy boxes. I pickup the boxes of as many cakes as I can carry without dropping them. I walk back to the counter and set the cakes down. " I can go ahead and ring you up while Mona is finishing the touches on the main cake." I say softly and give a warm smile. He looks at me with narrow eyes and smirks. Ugh, his smirks are out of control. I swear this man could do nothing but have a sour look on his face and still have women begging for him. "Sure, let's go ahead and take care of that melody. I'm sure whatever has been made will be more than up to standard," he says as he winks at me. Up to standard? Who even says that? I roll my eyes where he doesn't see. Rich people stuff makes me cringe I hate being judgy, but then again i feel like anyone that is going to be rich should have to live the first 16 years of their lives broke so they can understand the struggle of real life. I'm not even sure if that would help the rich or not, and it might make them a little more humble, but I'm not sure. Let's just say that if I was ever to marry rich and have kids with said rich man, I would not give them everything they would have to work for it in some way. I bring the cake boxes to the front counter and set them in front of this beautiful man. I still have no idea what his name is. Let's fix that right now. "What's your name? You never told me." He gives me a smoldering look. "It should be on the order form," he answers, and it just pisses me off. " Do you seriously refuse to tell me your name?" I say forcefully and irritated. He clears his throat."Of course not, my name is Logan. Sorry for not disclosing that sooner. I'm just used to staying private." Ugh, this man is becoming less and less attractive to me as he speaks. I'm just like everyone else when seeing a cute face, but once that face starts talking, it's hard to keep my initial impression the same. "OK, then well, the total will be $268.76. Please, " I smile and hold my hand out for payment. He gives a grin and hands me a card. Once everything is rung up and handed over, we're just waiting for Mona to bring the final cake.
I try to not look irritated with him while we wait but it's kind of hard. There's something about him that irritates me and intrigues me at the same time. "So melody, how would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow evening?" I freeze and look at him with wide eyes. Did he just ask me out? I haven't been asked out in years I don't even know how to date. Unless you count me and my stalker in the park. I snort internally and give a small smile. " umm I'm not sure if that's a good idea Logan" he smiles wide at me while staring into my eyes. Weird, I just turned him down and he smiles. " I love the way you say my name" oh good lord is this guy serious right now? I clear my throat and look around behind me wondering where the hell Mona is. " just one date sweetheart. If you don't have a great time with me you'll never have to see me again" I huff a little but over all it seems harmless at. Least I'll be able to get a free meal right. " yea ok I guess I can agree to that" he gives ne that panty melting smirk again and my knees feel wobbly. Just then Mona comes from the back with the amazing 2 tier cake. " Here you are sir and I hope your sister has a wonderful birthday. Please come see us again" she gives him her professional voice and smiles "of course I'll be back" he winks at me and turns to leave " I'll see you tomorrow night melody"