5-0-1-(여자)아이들

chapter 2: 27th of august

day before the new school year.
pov: joshua

the room next to ours was labelled 5-0-1-(여자)아이들

i knocked on the door to get to know my neighbours in school or at least to say hi, who knows? maybe I'll be friends with them soon.

a girl which appeared very kind opened the door. she had a unique sound tone and looked a bit like a foreigner.

„hello, im minnie. do you need something? soyeon, miyeon, yuqi and shuhua are not home."

„hi, im joshua but you can call me josh. im a new student here and i wanted to meet my neighbours, im right next door in room 13-3-1-17, nice to meet you minnie."

„nice to meet you too. do you want to come in?"

„yea sure, if its okay with you."

„of course, i dont mind it. it's pretty lonely when you're used to having four other people with you."

„I'll be starting to live with twelve other guys tomorrow, I'm a bit worried..."

„im sure its not going to be that bad, take your time to adjust! would you like something to drink?"

„thanks! yes, please."

„what would you like? i have to offer, coke zero, tea, coffee or just simple water."

„I'll take a coke zero, thank you so much."

minnie prepared a coke zero for me and made a coffee for herself.

„we can go to the living room, follow me, I'll show you the way."

she lead me our of the kitchen door again to the entrance space, where, just like in my dorm, the living room was.

their living room wall was painted a pastel yellow and on a small little table infront of the sofa there was a group picture of five girls, i recognised minnie as the girl that stood second from left.

„so, why did you choose this school?"

i got pulled out of my thoughts by the question i got asked.

„i always quite enjoyed music, even in LA, where i used to live. where are you from by the way, are you korean?"

„no, im from thailand. when did you come to korea?"

„i cam like right after kindergarten and went to elementary school here. i met seokmin there."

„i know seokmin, since he's my neighbour. small warning the whole group you're going to be living with is LOUD."

she said with pronouncing loud a specific way.

„im sure it'll be fine, also, i can get a little loud myslef sometimes. do you know all of seventeen?"

„yes, we had to prepare something together with them for one evaluation, we made a cover of the song bang bang."

„cool! how arw the guys, are they nice?"

„yes, they're all so nice, different personalities but they're so fun to be with."

it was a good thing to hear that about my roommates.

„when did you get here? and so you still have friends and or family back in thailand?"

„i got here three years ago and yes, my family is still there. i got friends here though, lisa. she's also thai, she's in the room opposite but she's not home today."

„cool, how many people live with lisa?"

„three other girls, jennie, jisoo and rosé, their group name is blackpink, all super nice girls that are fun to be around. they're all not home though."

„jisoo? my korean name is also jisoo. how long have they been here?"

„a few years longer than me, jennie and lisa were like almost four hears longer here than me rosé came one year before me and jisoo and i got into the school in the same year."

„they sound so nice, I'll be glad to meet them. what position do you have in your group? i mostly sing and i would love to learn how to dance."

„i sing too! i also dance but i like singing a lot."

we continued to have small talk and we also talked about our goals and why we came here etc.

as it got later i decided that it was time to go.

„thank you so much for the nice little chat, im looking forward to seeing you again!"

„bye joshua, see you soon!"

i went back in the direction to mu dorm but i thought of going to see if someone else is also here.

i decided against it and just went into the dorm.

i went into the vocal team room and lokked around it, there were two desks and a pin wall with a few photos on it.

i also noticed a list with four phone numbers, the names that were on the door stood behind the numbers.

i decided to add them to my contacts and after i had done that i texted seokmin to see how he was doing.

me: hi seokmin, its me, josh. did you get home well? i met minnie from room 5-0-1-(여자)아이들, she was really nice.

me: im excited for the first day tmr, good night, c u tmr!!
seen

seokmin: hi josh!! im also looking forward to tomorrow! good night and see you then!

seokmin: i also just got a text from seungkwan and soonyoung that they might be coming over early today.

me: okay great, thanks! c u!!

seokmin: bye~

me: bye!
seen

it was as if seokmin had super powers because as soon as i sent my last text message i heard loud laughter and playful yelling from the hall.

i went towards the two guys and said hello: „hi, im joshua, im in the vocal team."

i got greeted woth two big smiles, one of the boys kind of looked like a hamster worh a very innocent and kind smile, the other one, i noticed to be a little sassy but still really kind.

„hi km soonyoung," said the hamster looking guy. „im in the performance team, nice to meet you josh."

i felt at home already with them just existing here. i also felt so happy when he called me josh.

„and im seungkwan, im also in the vocal team, its so nice to meet you."

i smiled at both of them and they began talking about what to do next.

---------

what would you do after a long day?

how did you like this chapter?
pls leave feedback and criticism right here —>>>>>>>>

have a great day/night!!

- may_sooya
🐯🧡