❇ ˙ ๋࣭ ·To Be Alone (Prologue pt.2)· ๋࣭ ˙ ❇

❇ ˙ ๋࣭ ·To be alone (Prologue pt.2)· ๋࣭ ˙ ❇

Gore warning 😋

    The sun rose in a placid manner not nearly reflecting what happened on the surface of the planet, a fact that is brought light to as the curse's meaty fist connected with your jaw and your head snapped to the side, the pure force of the recently turned special grade's punch sent your smaller figure flying backwards about fifty yards and your side and your head made harsh contact with the base of a grave marker, the weeping angel from earlier as your form made a sickening crack and searing hot pain erupted in your face.

    Having a dislocated jaw was unbearable, your jaw locked out of place and your eyes bulging as the pain registers and your hands pawing at the unnaturally angled bone, frantically shoving it to the side and backwards, hands slipping on the blood coursing down from an undoubtedly broken nose, yet effectively placing it back in its intended spot and relieving the burning pressure as it dimmed down to a dull throb. These simple actions helped you ground yourself to reality and fight the mental fog that swirled at the edges of your mind as the fog swirled around the legs that were crumpled beneath you in a greedy manner, tendrils of the cold smoke curling up your ankles in a conquest for more space as you gulped down air in a panicked and confused manner.

    You propped your back up against the base of the statuette and scrambled to your feet, furiously rubbing the trickle of blood from your nose, smearing it about your face as you started frantically looking about wildly for the curse as the sun crept along the ground, the lighting dispersing in the mist and refracting in all of the fog and mist, practically illuminating the ground and lighting up the graveyard and making light of a rather large duck pond a dozen yards away that you hadn't noticed in the dark yet at the sun rose you could see the waters, but yet the frog spirit was nowhere to be seen. 'Where the hell did it go?! It can't have gone far' You thought looking to your sides and in front of you  and you even took a dozen or so tentative steps forwards before feeling a bloodcurdling and bone chilling presence behind you.

    'Shit, how the hell did it get there so fast!' you thought panicked and your eyes widened and your upper body twisting to view the curse fully yet your were met with another agonizing punch, this time it landed on your stomach and you choked out a agonized gasp of pain and spittle flew from your lips as you slid back a few feet, at least you hadn't been thrown through the air this time.

    Your body twisted fully to face the frog spirit and you realized that its webbed hands had claws that gleamed cruelly in the early morning sunlight. You quickly enveloped your fists in cursed energy and with your nondominant hand, you threw a punch to the curses chest yet the damned thing felt like punching drywall and you winced, your knuckles would surely bruise tomorrow morning and Shoko and Nanami would probably you and Megumi had been fighting in the streets again, that is, assuming you live that long.

    The curse certainly didn't seem keep on letting you survive, that much was obvious as it grabbed your fist that still hovered near its stomach in harsh grip, it's cold slimy hand holding you in place as its other hand lashed out and grabbed you by the neck, raising you into the air. It decided upon releasing your hand and opting to use its now free hand and flare the claws out and drag them from the right side of your neck, just a bit above the collarbone, down to your left hip. The claw sunk in deep enough to tear through your uniform jacket and uniform shirt and leave a jagged line across your uniform, which had more or less remained intact except for the long gouge.

    A pained wail forced its way up your throat and fought past your lips as blood splashed against the curse and you feebly struggled against it. Your eyes scrunched as you clawed weakly at the hand holding you by the neck slowly cut off your air supply before your hand ultimately fell to your side and blood rolled down your arm and to your finger tip, eventually falling to the ground. A single droplet of blood had fallen like rain and suddenly you were thrown into a vivid memory.

    'A tall and imposing man scoffed at his student as the rain pattered down outside, and firmly reprimanded her (She was secretly his favorite and only student and he loved her dearly like a little sister or like a daughter yet he needed to be harsh on her for her own benefit), the girl needed to get her worksheet done.