❇ ˙ ๋࣭ ·Sedated· ๋࣭ ˙ ❇

    "Fushiguro, looking good," Itadori said and gave him a thumbs up, acting like the ball of sunshine that had been described to you. "You think so after seeing this" Megumi said and pointed to the bandages wrapped around his forehead and littered his face. You turned away from Megumi and let out a small laugh, drawing Itadori's attention to you as Megumi made a fist and punched the back of your head before continuing "You're going to transfer to the same school for Jujutsu sorcerers that I attend" Megumi said, putting a hand on his hip. Itadori made a small noise of confusion, his smiling dropping ever so slightly.

    "You mean where we attend? Tokyo Jujutsu High School" You said, still rubbing that back of your head and slung an arm around Megumi's shoulder. Itadori felt his heart rate quicken from a flurry of emotions as you looked at him, like Fushiguro you were very conventionally attractive yet your eyes seemed to pierce his very soul as you looked at him, he felt like prey with the frankly terrifying and predatory gaze you had locked onto him, or he did until you smiled at him. "I'm Y/n L/n, call me Y/n though. It's nice to meet you, vessel of Sukuna" You said warmly and Itadori matched your smile "I'm Yuji Itadori, I hope we get along".

    Gojo let out a cheeky laugh and butted into the conversation once more "By the way, you're the fourth first-year!" He said cheerfully and held up four of his fingers much to Itadori's dismay. "Only four?!" He said and held an adorable shocked face as Gojo chuckled at this country bumpkins reaction. You snickered quietly and turned away and pressed the side of your face to Megumi's shoulder, trying to hide your chuckles so as to not seem like a mean city girl to the poor newbie. Gojo's gaze locked onto you and Megumi and he strutted up to the two of you and you lifted your head from Megumi's shoulder to look at the childish man. He lightly shooed the two of you in a playful motion "You two should go see Shoko and get fully fixed up, leave Itadori to me!" He said and ushered the two of you from the room.

    "Whatever, try not to kill him before getting to the school dumbass" Megumi scoffed and began to walk to the door, you attempted to follow him but Gojo had other hands as he grabbed the top of your head and spun you to face him. "Ah-ah-ah What kind of teacher would I be if I let my students leave without money for the train." He said and pushed numerous paper yen into your hand. "But this is too m-" You said dramatically, having one hand across your face and the other away from your body yet you were cut off as the man child shoved his hand in your face "Nonsense, I won't hear a word of it! I care deeply for my students." He proclaimed, acting like the dramatic lead to a film. You pried his hand from your face "We literally have metro cards for this exact pur-". Once again you were cut off as the taller man grabbed both of your shoulders and shook you about "I must provide for my students" He exclaimed, wiping a nonexistent tear from beneath his blindfold.

    You squirmed and leaned back in his grip "Fine! Fine! I'll take the money" You exclaimed in an equally childish manner, clutching the money to your chest and bowing to him. "Y/n- if you don't hurry up I'm leaving you here!" Megumi yelled from the doorway. You quickly scrambled to follow him, waving at Gojo as you left and rejoining Megumi as the two of you left the building. You opened your wallet and placed the yen inside so they wouldn't get lost and placed it into the pocket of your jacket and linked your arm through Megumi's and loosely held his bicep, oblivious to his reddened ears while you prayed that you wouldn't get lost in the crowded streets that you were faced with once the two of you had left the quietness of the funeral home.

    Walking through the busy sidewalk you and Megumi were jostled by the crowd, forcing you to tighten your grip on him and practically glue yourself to his side so as to not be separated and washed away in the waves of people. Megumi's ears were a solid burgundy unbeknownst to you as he kept leading the way to the subway before pulling you into a convenience store, the two of you sighing in relief from the temporary respite from the crowds. "Gojo gave you money for the train and for snacks right?" Megumi said as your grip on him released and he wandered down the aisles with a basket he had grabbed upon entering. "Yeah, he gave me way too much though, I'll just give him the change when he gets back to the school" You said, selecting a bag of your favorite chips and tossing them into the basket as Megumi plucked a bag of ginger flavored candies and tossed them into the basket.