Chapter 20-What's Stopping You?

Hey guys... Sorry for not posting for a while but I had a lot going on but thankfully it's all over now and I'll be posting more.Today we have a surprise! Can't wait for your views in the comments!

Theme Song: I like me better-Lauv.
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time coz I like me better when I'm with you...

🦋 ALEX'S POV 🦋
The day has been so long full of different activities,horse racing,archery, football and even hunting.I have never felt this spirit free and happy for a long time with no cameras on my face blinding my every step.I love this feeling,Henry by my side sets everything in place.It's so calm and peaceful.

"Thank you for today.I really needed this."I tell Henry as I lock the horse's staple.

"For you?I'll gladly do it over and over again."He says giving me a sweet smile,a smile that stole my heart and soul.He is so beautiful and his smile adds vibrance to his majestic beauty.

We walk out of the stable heading for the house.The compound is so quiet and the sun set showering us with it's beautiful orange rays is one of the most therapeutical scenery I've ever come across.

"Good Evening."I casually greet the men manning the compound.After His Majesty's rumbles we were forced to bring along a few trustworthy secret service agents for protection.He was like:

"What if you get ambushed?"

"What if someone kidnaps the two of you and blackmails us demanding something outrageous?"

"What if both our enemies, and you know THE ENEMY gets hold of you two..."

He kept on mentioning a bunch of What If's until we gave in to his demands.

"What should we do for dinner?"Henry asks coiling his hands on my left arm bringing me back to his world.

"I am down for anything you are okay with babe."I reply rubbing my hands together.It's so cold here on the country side.

"You're cooking, right?"He inquires looking up at me.I throw him a really look then proceed to the door our hands still locked together.

"Don't give me that look."He states trying to match my big strides,"We didn't bring a chef since someone said the lesser people we have around the better." He says sarcastically imitating my deep voice,"Furthermore I burnt down the last kitchen I stepped into.I literally can't cook."He says staring at me plainly.

I stop and turn my head to his side"What?!"

"Yes... I am literally banned from any kitchen in the palace."He says letting go of my hand then proceeds gesticulating a block sign with his hands."Like banned."He repeats in a low tone lowering his hands then starts playing with his nails.

"Cute."I say watching him doing his little actions"Don't you worry.I'll make something for us.You have a skilled,all rounded boyfriend here.Full package."I brag running my hands through my body.

"Braggadocio."He states rolling his eyes as he opens the front door.

💮💮💮
After a hot shower,I head down to prepare a light meal,chicken breast and fried rice.The recipe is simple and easy to make since I am so worked up.Minutes later everything is ready.I serve them at the dining table as I sing and do my little dances.

"Summer too hot not to fuck it up..." I sing along to Chris Brown's song as I sway myself around the room, cutlery in my hands.

"Is that part of the recipe."I hear Henry's voice,I swiftly look up.My globes are blessed with a view of his chiseled half naked body.He has some grey sweatpants on no shirt,only a towel moving back and fourth on his hair aggressively.He has an hour glass waistline contoured with six perfect abs. Fuck!He is so damn hot!

My jaw drops as I stare at him shamelessly from top to bottom.I've seen him before but he has never showed so much skin in our previous acquaintances.This man is blessed in so many ways and those suits he puts on don't do him justice.At all.Don't get me wrong, Henry looks good in those suits too,they bring out this handsome, charming,nice guy kind of energy but today?He is radiating a different kind of fire.How can they hide this godly toned body from u-

"Alex!Alex!"I hear his voice echo from miles even though he is standing right infront of me.

"Yes?!Yes."I answer getting my senses right.

"Are you okay? I've called you for quite sometime now."He inquires worry full in his voice.

"You are so damn beautiful Henry."I drop the compliment out of the blues whilst my eyes still ogling his body moving closer to him.I can't help myself.

He stops drying his hair laying the towel down on his shoulder letting his short, charcoal wet hair roll down in locks across his head.How have I never noticed how extremely alluring Henry is when I've always seen him in various imagery before.

"Thank you Alex.Is the food ready?I am hungry I could eat a whole frickin' horse right now."He inquires ogling at the dining table.My globes are fixated on him.I can't get enough of this view.Him in a grey sweatpant, shirtless and with his hair down may be my new profound hobby.

"Alex?!Alex?!"He calls.I dart my eyes from his lower part bringing them up to his eyes"I said.I.Am.Hungry?"He repeats stressing every word.

"Ye...yes..."I stammer as I try dragging my concentration back.I love this view.I love how close we are."Me too.I am so hungry I could eat..."My breath hitches as I bite on my lower lip my eyes fixated on Henry's lips.I want to have a taste of them,feel how soft they are as they gracefully puzzle fit mine whilst I bite on them lightly.I want to wrap my arms around that body intertwine it with mine letting my hand travel all over his trenches and contours, squeezing and pulling his soft covers. I want him so bad.

"You've had enough viewing or should I turn around too."He says sarcastically after noticing how my honey circles can't keep off him.

"Henry."I call leaning my forehead against his.

"Alex ..."He acknowledges in confusion.

"I can't get enough."I say moving closer."You look so hot and sexy in these."I say tagging on his sweat pants trailing my hands to the front strings pulling him closer to me,"You're breathtaking Henry."I bring my eyes up to his searching into them.I trail my hands on the side of his face, tucking a strand of hair behind his ears.He stays glued, doesn't say anything only his lips part as a small gasp escapes his mouth.

"Seeing you like this shot some pictures to my brain that I can't seem to shake off."I comment brushing his side cheek affectionately.

"Alex..."He calls softly boring into my eyes with his blue ocean globes.

"I am tempted to do some bad things to you Henry."I whisper harshly.

"Bad things?"His eyes gleam up.

"Really bad things."I say clenching my jaw trying to wander off the lewd pictures that keeps popping on my mind fueling my dirty mind like a fiery pit being showered with gasoline.Henry opens his cherry mouth saying four words that leaves me dumbfounded his blue ocean orbs widening with amusement like they are begging me to do some shameless deeds to him.

"Then what's stopping you?"