《Chapter 5》

Inaayat

"Bro tu yahan kyun nahi reh jaati?"
(Bro, why don't you stay here?)

I choked on my food as soon as these words escaped his mouth. I officially declare Mr. Ranveer Sehgal as the craziest human on earth.

"Kyu, tune yahan dharamshala khol rakhi hai?"
(why, have you opened a dharamshala here?

I said being slightly irritated. Here I was having trouble finding a house and this fellow has time to joke! I don't really have a problem with people being fun and joking around, but not without understanding the situation.

"Offo.. you two.. now stop fighting.. Inaayat, don't worry I will see if there's any houses nearby for you to stay, but can you give me a few days?" Aunty said and I couldn't be more than happy.

"Thank you so much aunty.. it will be a great help".

With them, I really lost track of my time. Maybe after so long, I enjoyed my day this much. Ranveer dropped me at my PG and I thanked him for his generosity. I went to my room and checked my phone. There were 10 missed calls from my best friend since the first day at hospital- my Sammy. I called her immediately knowing that she would be awake.

"So, madam finally remembered that I exist!" Sammy taunted.

"Hey.. nothing like that.. I was just busy somewhere.. "

"Ghar dhund rahi thi na?"
(searching for a house right?)

"Kind of.. ek purana dost mil gaya tha.. to bas uske ghar gayi thi.. wahi busy rehgayi.. you know he stays nearer to the hospital.. so mene aunty ko bhi boldiya.. ki meri help karde ghar dhundne me.."
(Kind of... came across an old friend... so visited his house.. got busy there.. you know he stays nearer to the hospital... so i asked aunty to help me too in finding a house)

"Bro, i have been telling you since long.. you can come to my home anyday anytime you want... you can stay here too.. why are you so adamant Inaa?" Sammy said sighing

Yes, she had been constantly asking me to stay at her place ever since she got to know about this. Well, i don't really have a problem, but i don't want to be a burden on uncle aunty. Sam already has two brothers. She tells me how three of them trouble aunty a lot, of course mockingly. She tells me how filmy the bond between aunty uncle is, how her brothers tease her, how her both brothers, thought of the same age are way too different from each other.

I remember her describing her brothers as one being really introverted, mature, less interactive, focused, etc etc etc. Basically a true eldest brother of the house. And on the contrary is the other one who is an extrovert, has no maturity, can laugh at any serious situations, basically a pathless wanderer ! I never really got to meet them or talk to any of them on phone, but if i could, i would definitely like to talk to the immature one. We will vibe a lot I guess.

"Sammy, you don't need to worry. I am fine.. I will find a house soon. Anyways i know if i stay at your house you won't let me pay rent and you know how i will feel then, don't you?"

"YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE.. nevermind.. just go and sleep, you must be tired and WAKE UP ON TIME TOMORROW! "

"I will try to.." I smiled sheepishly and cut the call after wishing her goodnight.

I cannot wake up on time, ever. Ask me to stay awake till 5am and I will do that without any complaints but you cannot wake me up at 5am if I am sleeping! Law of inertia! Object at motion will stay in motion and the object at rest will stay at rest, until an external force is applied! Sam is that external force because it's not my alarm that wakes me up but Sam. She has to call me infinite times till I finally wake up ! She is literally a blessing for a sleepy head like me!