[Chapter Fifty-Four]: Overseer and Mirko

Y/N can be seen looking down at a seemingly endless pit, surrounded by a pitch-black void, his face shadowed and unseeable. The boy's body language shows his emotions, nevertheless, as a single tear drops from his face and lands on the ground with a quiet, yet audible, splat. When it hits the black ground, it suddenly expands into a diamond-blue sea, as the sky transitions into a starry night-sky, the Moon prevalent amongst everything else. The scene is then covered by the title card.

The scene fades away, panning to Height's Alliance, otherwise known as the dorms the U.A. students are staying in. It first shows Zion with his mouth open, supposedly explaining something to Wyatt, who is listening with intrigue. There is a notebook in his hands with only a bit of letters noticeable, though they are unable to help with figuring out what is written on there.

Then the scene transitions to Walker sitting on the couch next to Hagakure. The invisible girl is showing him something on her phone, which he is staring at curiously. She has a noticeable aura of excitement emitting from her, eager to see how Walker reacts. He simply gives a smile and speaks to her, yet his words cannot be heard.

It then proceeds to pan to a scene where Todoroki is trying to cook in the kitchen of the dorms, but is failing horribly, and Bakugo can be seen shouting at him angrily, showing one of his usual faces as he glares at the icy hot boy. Other members of Class 1-A, such as Mina, Uraraka, Iida and Kirishima, can be seen laughing at the scene.

Midoriya is then shown talking excitedly to Yaoyorozu and Carbon, who are both intrigued by what the boy has to say. There is a bright grin on his face, radiating an aura of joy, as he continues to mutter and point at his notebook frantically, which amuses both Carbon and Yaoyorozu, shown by the smiles on their face.

However, the atmosphere seemingly shifts abruptly, when Carbon is seen looking around the area, realising the absence of Y/N. He walks away from Midoriya and Yaoyorozu, heading to Walker and Hagakure, who shrug before getting back to what they were doing before. After that, he makes his way to the kitchen, but nobody knows where Y/N is. Mina's face is noticeably worried, and she runs off, with Carbon continuing to search the dorms for his brother.

It transitions to Y/N walking down a street, his face darkened, his bodyguards watching from afar. His hands are in his pockets and his head is faced downwards, towards the pavement, as he continues to walk depressingly. He then turns, seeing Mina sprinting towards him, her arm outstretched and hand waving repeatedly at him. Y/N stops, a noticeable blush forming on his face, which he appears to be confused about. When Mina gets close, however, the screen cracks and shatters within seconds.

Y/N is seen standing in a dark void again, in the middle of the screen. This time, however, the face of All For One is present behind him, completely colossal, and is facing Y/N with a sense of sinister intent behind it. The boy holds his head, his face showing that he is petrified and afraid at what is happening.

He then runs away as far as he can, towards the screen. Behind him, the face of All For One fades multiple times, transitioning to a 'flashback' of a multitude of people. It first transitions to Overlord, who, at first, stares at Y/N with a hint of impression before he turns away in disgust. Then, it transitions to Athos' face, who looks at him with a confident smirk, before turning away as well, a sense of triumph behind it.

All Might's face is next, and he looks at Y/N in disappointment, shaking his head from side to side before he turns away too. Then Uncle Arthur's face appears, and he turns without a single word. Principal Nezu appears, looking at Y/N, but he looks like he doesn't care about him anymore, as he turns away. It shifts to most of Class 1-A's members, each of them turning away from Y/N, seeming like they didn't want anything to do with him anymore. Y/N is shown trying to run away faster, but no matter how much he tries, he cannot escape.