9-11

☆ 9. Natural mother

The rich floral fragrance of the natural mother's body

filled the room. The maids had all withdrawn from the room. Now the huge and quiet space in the Japanese room was filled with only the two people hugging each other.

The cold white moonlight shines through the window and shines on the two people who seem to be intimately entwined. A slender white arm is wrapped around the man's shoulder, holding on to the precious clothing in an ambiguous and dependent manner.

However, the next moment, the fingers wrapped in the black material suddenly twitched. From Zenyuan Naoya's shoulders, he suddenly raised a pair of eyes and glanced at the closed door not far away. His pupils were so dark that they turned blue. , suddenly cut through the ambiguous atmosphere like a sharp sword.

The fragrance on Lin Tong's body became stronger and stronger, and his underwear almost slipped off his shoulders, revealing a large area of ​​snow-white shoulders. The pheromones in the air made Chanyuan Naoya's eyes gradually turn red. He held Lin Tian's thin shoulders tightly with both hands, and uncontrollably lowered his head and buried it into the boy's warm neck - "Answer me."

Chanyuan Naoya's eyes were red and he was mute. His voice was almost like a roar: "Are you going to refuse, huh?"

Although it was a question, Zenyuan Naoya was not expecting Lin Tong's answer at all. The rich aroma around him swallowed his sanity, making the veins on his forehead jump. He could no longer hold back the crazy desire in his heart, and he tightly wrapped his hands around the young man's waist and pressed him on the tatami.

What's not allowed? Tong has been his for a long time. Zenyuan Naoya took a deep breath of the fragrant aroma in the young man's neck, and suddenly felt that he was already in heaven. However, just when he was about to kiss the white and delicate side of the neck, he suddenly heard a sound like nine days of black ice soaking in his ears. Voice:

"Zenyuan Naoya, I gave you face, didn't I?"

Huh?

A trace of doubt slipped through Zenyuan Naoya's heart, but before he could react, a heart-breaking coldness suddenly passed through his chest.

He fell to the side and suddenly saw Bai Wugu hanging on a wooden frame from the corner of his eye. Half of it was splashed with bright red blood at some point.

Whose blood is that? He actually soiled the important Bai Wujin.

Zenin Naoya thought subconsciously. However, the next moment, a loud noise suddenly exploded in his ears.

Zenin Naoya looked down at the sudden hollow on his shoulder, and then looked up. Lin Tong was holding a huge machine gun blankly, and belatedly realized that it was his wife who shot him.

"What, have you finally reacted?"

Lin Tong admired the confused and shocked expression on Chanyuan Naoya's face from top to bottom. With a slight click of his fingers, the huge self-made spell machine gun wound blue light gathered, and Zenyuan Naoya's right thigh suddenly exploded. A bloody hole appears.

"Ah! Uh..."

Zenyuan Naoya finally regained his sanity after being shot many times. The pain in his body made him cry out. The next moment, he gritted his teeth to hold back, and raised his head to Lin Tong with a smile. :