99-101: Extra • Wedding

☆ 99. Extra

Outside the extra

window, the sun is setting in the west.

In the interstellar society thousands of years later, human settlements have long since left the solar system and have reached deeper parts of the universe.

But due to years of tradition, people still habitually call the planet that brings them light the sun. On the horizon, the color of the sunset is slightly different from that of the real sun. Compared to the fiery orange-red, the clouds glow with a rather dreamy light pink.

Gojo Satoru lay on his back on the bed, and the purple and pink colors shone through the gaps in the curtains, reflecting in his six eyes.

He looked up and looked out the window, with one hand on the back of his head and his right hand stroking the long hair of the person in his arms, feeling a little lost in thought.

The lights in the small room were dim, and scattered clothes were scattered on the ground. The belt engraved with the military academy badge lay quietly on the ground, the metallic color flashing past.

Lin Tong lay on top of him, his limbs curled up together, his black hair disheveled, and his white back covered with red marks.

The atmosphere in the room was very quiet, and there was a slightly damp smell in the air. Lin Tong didn't move for a long time, as if he had fainted. Gojo Satoru was not in a hurry, combing his fingers through his cool and silky hair, always with a smile on his lips.

"Well..."

After a long time, Lin Tong, who was lying on Gojo Satoru, moved slightly, making a slightly hoarse voice, and his hair slid down his naked back.

"Are you awake?"

Gojo Satoru looked away from the window, stretched out his arm, and led him upstairs. He lowered his head and stroked Lin Tong's forehead hair and kissed him.

Lin Tong closed his eyes, slowly opened them, and immediately smelled the fragrance of cherry blossoms that was about to condense in the room. The single dormitory of the military academy was not too big, and the curtains were tightly closed, trapping all the atmosphere in the room.

Fortunately, the window was well sealed, otherwise the whole school would know about his current state.

...If I keep doing this, I feel like I am about to enter the estrus period.

Lin Tong struggled uncomfortably, and his elbow hit the conjurer's abdomen, which was hard.

The single bed in the dormitory was a bit small, especially for a tall man like Gojo Satoru, who was almost 1.9 meters tall. Lin Tong had to fold his whole body on top of him, trying to find a place in the man's firm and warm embrace. Comfortable location.

During the struggle, Lin Tong's knee hit something, and Lin Tong suddenly heard a hoarse groan.

"Don't move."

Gojo Satoru grabbed his hand, crossed his long legs, and wrapped Lin Tong in his arms. He smiled, lowered his head, and kissed him twice loudly on the lips.