EPILOGUE

Things have been pretty good lately.

It's been a year since Michelle and Anntonia decided to make things official. But they realized that official was just a words. Nothing has changed in their relationship. They're still the same people that they used to before they came to terms of their feelings, except that they shared a room now and kiss and do some things beyond friendship.

They're genuinely happy.

And Anntonia was still a clown in children's party who, at least know how to make balloon animals now.

"I hate New Year's parties," Anntonia said, tugging at the hem of her short black dress. "Or parties in general. It's just an excuse for everyone to get wasted and feel each other up at midnight."

Her whining made Michelle chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist as she felt the latter's lips in the side of her neck. Goosebumps took over her skin and she smiled at the thought that every time Michelle touches her, it always feels like the first time.

"Who doesn't like New Year's parties, Toowns? Don't be a buzz killer."

"I know. But you could have at least invited me to a party that didn't require me to stuff myself into a freakin' sequined second skin." She said and pulled at her dress again, attempting to cover her thighs. "I feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. And not the Rodeo Drive version of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman."

Michelle laughed heartily again and turned Anntonia around before pulling her close enough so that her breath was warm against her face. With all honesty, she love the short black dress that her girlfriend was wearing.

"No, Love... You look beautiful," she said, pressing a kiss to the tip of the latter's nose. "Not at all like a cheap clown I once knew."

Anntonia's mouth opened wide and she immediately slapped Michelle's arm playfully.

"Aw, Love... You know exactly the words to say to make me swoon." She said mocking but then, leaned in and kissed her lips softly and the latter beamed a smile at her.

"I know you like it like that, Love."

***

Michelle and Anntonia made their way, hand in hand, to the entrance of the hotel where Michelle's company party was being held. The woman is wearing a black woman cut suit with a black tube top inside, her blazer's button was left open and that showing off her toned stomach.

Michelle greeted the guy at the door named Drew, from her work. Whispering something and the guy nodded ecstatically with a thumbs up. Anntonia was curious about it but decided to brush it off because it's probably work related matters as walked in together and she wasted no time grabbing a drink from the bar as soon as they reached the rooftop.

She handed Michelle a glass of drink and her girlfriend smiled and mouthed her a thank you.

"Is Ruru here?" Anntonia asked, looking around because she knew the guys just joined his cousin's company and now they work together. She hadn't seen him in a few weeks and she was looking forward to saying hello.

"I'm not sure. He said, he's going to come by Bianca's place first." Michelle said, shrugging, referring to her cousin's girlfriend named Bianca Umali. "But knowing Ru, if things get heated, he might ditch this party."

"Honestly, I don't get what he sees in that girl," Anntonia said, sipping her drink. "She's creepy."

Ruru and Bianca had been dating for a few months after he ran into the girl in, ironically, the same coffee shop where Michelle met Samantha. For some reason, Anntonia hadn't taken a liking to the girl. But Michelle always insisted the thought to her that it was probably because she didn't like anything that had to do with Samantha, as a joke.