All i want for christmas is you {Edsheeran x santa claus}

(Second person pov?)

It was another busy day at Santa's workshop as Christmas was only a week away. The elves were making toys and wrapping gifts while the reindeer were being prepared for the long nights journey that they would be taking soon.

And as for Santa he was in his office checking the naughty list and the nice list, making sure to check it twice. As Santa was checking the nice list he came across a familiar name on the paper "Ed Sheeran....." He said to himself reading the name off the page. One thing that Santa never told ANYONE was that he had a celebrity crush...and that crush just happened to be Ed Sheeran. Nobody knew just how badly Santa loved him, heck he even had a secret room in his workshop dedicated to Ed Sheeran (creepy ass mf 🤨)  santa actually even snuck into one of his concerts before when he was younger, and that day was probably the best of his life.

(Ed Sheeran pov)

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUU" the radio played as i drove my tesla through the streets of Vancouver (idk im just making shit up here m'kay? 🤷‍♀️) as i look around i see snow all over and Christmas decorations everywhere, "oh thats right theres only about a week left till Christmas eh'?" I said to myself. I have a secret that ive never told anyone though...its that i-....i-....IM IN LOVE WITH SANTA OKAY?! I dont know why but i just feel this...this connection anytime i think of him or see him on decorations...but i know he'd never be with a gingey like me.....

(Santas pov)

Ive decided that this Christmas im going to confess to Ed. I plan on writing a love letter to him and putting it in his stocking tonight, hopefully he sends me a letter back that says he likes me too....

(Later)

I think i have a pretty good idea of what to write! :)

Dear, Ed sheeran

This may be a little weird but....ever since i heard about you and snuck into that concert that one time...i....ive fallen in love with you Ed. Ive loved you for years.....im hoping you share the same feelings as me....if....if you want you can....send me...a letter with you response written down.....anyways...m-merry christmas Ed.

Love, Santa claus <3

Its perfect! I folded the letter and put it in a pink, sparkly, glitter covered envelope with a pile of kisses on it (he did the thing where u put lipstick on and kiss the paper) "time to get back to my work...." I sigh.

(Timeskip to x-mas)
(Ed sheerans pov)

I run down the stairs of my huge mansion that mr beast bought me last year and squeal with excitement, i cant wait to see what santa left me!!! I take my stocking down and see a pink glittery envelope with what looks like lipstick marks sticking out of my stocking "whats this..?" I say taking it out, i open the letter and read it, my eyes widen in shock. "He...he feels the SAME???" I say starting to smile, i jump up in excitement "OMG YESSSS!!!" As soon as i say that theres a knock on my door... "who could that be..?" I say curiously as i walk over to open the door. I twist the handle and slowly open the door with a slight confused look but as soon as i see who's on the other side my confused look gets replaced with a happy one. It Was Santa. "H-hey Ed...." Santa said in a cute shy way, he had a small blush on his face. "Hey Santa!" I said cheerfully "ho ho ho...so um did you get my letter...?" Santa said making the 👉👈 hand gesture "i did! And i wanna tell you that...i....i feel the same santa...." I say blushing a bit. "ho Ho HO?!?" Santa says shocked, a huge blush covering his face "yeah....i..i love you santa and im so happy you feel the same.." i say getting shy.... Santa then puts one of his huge gloved hands on the side of my face and caresses my cheek giving me a soft smile as we both start slowly leaning closer....eventually were only a few inches apart so I decide to make a move and kiss him. I lean further until our lips meet in a gentle, loving kiss.

This was truly the best Christmas ever....

——————————————————————-

What did i just write...anyways i hope this was an acceptable story, this is my first book so these will all probably be pretty bad..so sorry about that 😅

N e ways have a good day/night/evening!

-vivi