Trapped 2

Lan zhan woke up at 5 in the morning as per his routine. He freshened up and began meditating as he didn't have anything else to do anyway. After an hour of meditating, he decided to check in on Wei wuxian only to find him still deep asleep. Lan zhan looked at the clock which indicated it was 8 in the morning.

He tried waking up Wei wuxian but that ended up horribly as he threw a pillow on Lan zhan's face, almost making him fall on the floor. Lan zhan wasn't going to back off that easily and brought some water from the sink and sprinkled on Wei wuxian's face but to no avail. After a few more tries, Lan zhan concluded that Wei wuxian can sleep even through a hurricane and decided to wait until he wakes up himself.

Wei wuxian woke up after it was past 10am. Fortunately for him, Lan zhan was already cooking breakfast for them. Wei wuxian quickly freshened up and joined him for breakfast. Both of them ate in silence, the only sound in the room was the clock ticking. This time however, Lan zhan broke the uncomfortable silence.

Lan zhan,"Sorry for last night, I shouldn't have overreacted

Wei wuxian also apologized,"I'm sorry for talking nonsense"

Lan zhan,"You always talk nonsense"

Wei wuxian chuckled,"I can't argue with that" he finally felt like the thick air lifted up from the room as both of them began talking about random stuff, more like Wei wuxian talking while Lan zhan kept muttering the infamous "Mn" every now and then.

They decided to kill the time roaming around the museum. Every time Wei wuxian looked at something fascinating, Lan zhan would read the description about it and the day went by like that. Lan zhan entered the kitchen to cook them dinner as Wei wuxian kept roaming around.

Lan zhan had just finished cooking and was setting up the table when Wei wuxian walked in with a huge grin on his face, as if he hit the jackpot.

Wei wuxian,"Look what did I find" he then placed two bottles of white wine on the table that he found hidden in the basement.

Lan zhan,"Alcohol is forbidden"

Wei wuxian gave him a bored look as he grabbed two glasses to pour the wine,"Alcohol is forbidden in your house and last I checked, we aren't there now."

Lan zhan looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

Wei wuxian sat down,"Okay, how about you just have a taste and if you don't like it, then I'll finish it myself"

Lan zhan was silent, Wei wuxian poured the liquor in glass and offered it to him,"Here, it's barely a few sips"

Lan zhan picked up the glass hesitantly but after seeing Wei wuxian gulp down the whole glass full of wine, he decided to do the same. He tried to keep his poker face as the bitter sweet liquid invaded his taste buds.( I don't know what white wine tastes like so don't come at me okay)

Wei wuxian kept an eye on Lan zhan who looked totally normal so he started eating his food while enjoying the wine. Wei wuxian's head snapped up when he heard a loud thud only to witness Lan zhan's head dropped to the table and he was snoring lightly.

Wei wuxian looked at him with wide eyes,"He's asleep!!!"

Wei wuxian tried to wake him up but to no avail so he decided to put him in bed. Luckily Lan zhan wasn't too heavy or it would have been a real struggle to move him from the table to the bed. Wei wuxian also settled down besides him trying to get some sleep.

Wei wuxian was about to fall asleep when he felt another body on top of his. He opened his eyes to witness an unimaginable sight, Lan zhan was leaning over him almost a breath away. Wei wuxian's eyes widened when he realized that Lan zhan was drunk. Lan zhan placed both his hands on either side of Wei wuxian's body, trapping him.

Wei wuxian frowned,"What are you doing?"

Lan zhan ignored his words and kept staring at him. His eyes looked deep into Wei wuxian's purplish grey ones then travelled to his lips and finally settling on his chest. Wei wuxian followed his gaze only to find the pouch given by mianmian sticking out of his shirt pocket.

Wei wuxian pointed at his chest,"You want this?"

Lan zhan,"Yes"

Wei wuxian simply said okay and took out the pouch, offering it to the man hovering over himself. Lan zhan took the pouch and moved to his side of the bed with his back facing Wei wuxian and threw it to the ground.

"Hey,Why did you do that?" Wei wuxian asked but Lan zhan once again ignored him.

Wei wuxian decided to try asking him a different question,"Lan zhan" fortunately this time he hummed in response so he added,"Do you like someone?"

He was hoping Lan zhan would ignore his words again but was totally surprised when he turned to face him and nodded frantically.

Wei wuxian smiled at him,"Who's the lucky girl?"  He asked then grinned wider and added,"Is it mianmian?"

Lan zhan glared at him,"Don't say her name"

'Looks like he already has feelings for her and that's why doesn't want me to say her name' Wei wuxian thought to himself and put his hands up in surrender,"Okay I won't say her name but is there something else you like??"

Wei wuxian's heart melted as Lan zhan's expression changed into dreamy,"I like..... I like.........." He fell towards Wei wuxian, he was quick enough to catch Lan zhan before he would have broken his beautiful face.

"Rabbits" Lan zhan whispered almost inaudible and closed his eyes but Wei wuxian heard it and chuckled.

Wei wuxian settled him in his side of the bed after making sure he was finally asleep this time before he dozed off.

A/N: Sorry lovely people for not updating sooner but like you guys know, I have two other books that needed to be updated. I hope you'll love this.