Chapter 5- Brutal Training

The sully family followed Lila up to the training grounds where Y/n was already waiting for them. Behind Y/n stood a complicated looking assault course of snow and ice. Climbing equipment that mimicked a mountain side, slippery ice, an area of water with small iceberg like chunks floating in it, and much more. Y/n walked over to the family to explain today's activity.
"You will have to complete this obstacle course. It is built for children Tuk's age so I will be disappointed if you cannot do it. All you have to do, is climb the wall, make your way across the ice without falling, jump across the mini ice Berg's, and finish the course. The youngest member of our clan to complete it: Amesu, aged 6, did this in 2 and a half minutes. So, get to work." Says Y/n, coldly.
The Sully children look at the course, it appears rather daunting, but if a six year old could do it, surely they could too ...right?

4 hours later...

The family had run the course what felt like a hundred times and they got nowhere near Amesu's record. They had been beaten by a six year old. Tuk had surprisingly done the best of all of them, at 4 and a half minutes. The sullies had slipped on ice, fell from the wall, fell in the water , and tripped on their own feet, now covered in snow, far too many times to count. However, they were getting slightly better even if the three older kids struggled to keep up with little Tukitery. Then, they were stopped by Lila.
"It's an hour till eclipse! Let's go get some warm drinks and food, and we'll continue tomorrow!" Called Lila, much to the appreciation of the sullies. However, Y/n looked slightly displeased at the suggestion.
"The Five year Olds can go for longer than this. What I have seen today is mediocre at best." Hissed Y/n to Lila, Wanting the sullies to keep working, however, Lila, always cheerful, brushed off Y/n's displeasure.
"We were told to treat them as newborn babies. They've never even seen ice before!" Said Lila, grinning at her twin who mearly sighed and rolled her eyes muttering "...Fine." And so, the group went to the village centre for dinner and warm drinks.