Y/n

I was adopted by Bellatrix Lestrange who only cares about Voldemort who only cares about killing Harry Potter we do not know if Voldemort is still alive or not but,  I've been living with Sirius black Harry potters god father I love him. Sirius brought me and Harry to the train and that's how I got here. I got on the train back to Hogwarts after spending most of the summer at my friend Draco's house. Draco did not have very many friends in first year so, I became his new friend and he lives in this big mansion it's so cool. After talking to Pansy who is my child hood best friend who I tell her everything to she is also friends with Draco. I told her that I'll see her at the Slytherin table. Then I walked over to Draco and we started talking before we knew it we were at Hogwarts. We then got off the train and walked into the castle and sat at the table waiting for the first year's sorting to end. The last kid to be called was Ron's little sister Ginny I cheered for her but Draco just rolled his eyes. After two hours later we started walking to the Slytherin common room where we ran into Hermione     "Filthy Mud Blood!" I playfully slapped his arm Draco "Do not say that." Then  out of no where Hermione punched him in the in the nose it started bleeding.       "Gasp Hermione why did you punch him in the bloody nose?" rushed Draco to Madam Pomfrey and the next day his nose look good as new. Ever since that day Draco hated Hermione he would mocker her and push her to the ground every chance he got.  The next day I saw my boyfriend Mattheo riddle we have been dating since the end for first year he is so sweet,caring and affectionate he got me a gift today for our six month anniversary it was some of my favorite chocolate and one of his hoodies. I hugged him and we feel asleep on the couch in the common room. We woke up to hearing an alarm saying everyone come down to the great hall and Dumbledore was saying "Welcome everyone to another amazing year at Hogwarts and hello to all the first years we have some news first off we have the triwizard torment name picking in one week and the Yule ball in a month. Have fun classes start in two hours." Then   the food came. thirty minutes later we went to the common room and took nap.