bedroom spice

He then grabbed my hand and we walked to our dorm he put all the stuff in my hand on the counter. Then he started kissing my neck I started moaning and I got a little jumpy. He started to whisper nasty things into my ears "That's it baby girl do not stop daddy WILL MAKE YOU HIS!" He then took off my dress in one quick motion I gasp as he layed me on the bed and kissed my body as I start to moan.         He looks up at me and takes off his shirt quickly he winks at me. He starts laughing as he sees me drooling at his abs.
He throw me on the bed and looked at me like I was so type of snack. He got undressed and we did it yep an hour or two later we finished both laying in the bed. He kept giving me kisses all over my body which felt so good.
We hoped in the shower where we had a steamy round time he kept whispering nasty things in my ear "good girl. Open wide for daddy." He treated me like a princess the whole rest of the night we did skin care together we watched our favorite tv shows together. We did some karaoke.
Draco "Oh baby why don't u just meet me in the middle the m m m m middle."
I started laughing but surprising he was a good singing. Then at like 8:30 he started asking weird then he looked at me and turned on a slow song then he kissed me which gave me butterflies.
It's been three weeks since Mattheo cheated on me but I have completely forgotten about that because five days earlier me and Draco did it again in the bedroom but, ever since that day I've been throwing up and feeling sick luckily today has been better and I have not throw up once's, Draco has been the best boyfriend ever he brought me my favorite snack and stuff he also gave me one of his hoodies. Last night we had a movie day together it was the best we watch The summer I turned pretty and Outer Banks I fall asleep after the eleventh episode of Outer Banks so, I think Draco turned it off. The last thing I remember was laying on Draco's strong chest.
Draco-"She looks so cute how did I get so lucky to have her as my gf. I'm never letting anyone take her away from me. (Kisses her on the forehead) good night princess I love you so much."
Then I woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up I decided to gave one of the pregnant test a try while Draco left to grab a few thing I was so nervous to see the results I places the pregnancy test on the counter and waited for the results to show. I was so nervous I was pacing back and forth for a good ten minutes then I saw the results show up on the test.