Chapter 17: "Lets begin."

"Huff..Huff..made it Bakashi-nii." I said as I looked up through my bangs to look at my older brother figure as Sasuke walked up to him and Naruto was talking to or apologizing to Ru-chan.

"Well pinkie if you sit down we can start the introduction so sit here next to the coal-haired boy," Bakashi-nii said as if he did not know me and lived with me.

"Fine," I said as I walked up to them.

"Now let's begin."

Recap end

Third person pov

"Okay, who would like to go first for introductions? And the questions you have to answer are your likes, dislikes, and your dream." Kakashi asked the rookies in front of him.

"How about you go first Old Perv," Naruto said.

"Ya, you first Bakashi-nii!"

"OK ok I'll go first....my name is Kakashi Hatake...I like...well, I like many things now my dislikes are I hate if you leave a comrade behind and I have no dream now you." As he said the last part he pointed to Naruto.

"Oh me okay...my name is Naruto Namikaze...I like Ramen, gardening, a certain girl.."-He looks at Sakura when he says that part but Sakura is petting Ruby's head and mumbling something.
"And lastly my family now the things I dislike are waiting the three minutes for my ramen to be done and Teme over there...now my dream Is to be on equal power levels as my dad which means I wanna be Hokage! The greatest Hokage ever!"

Sakura gets snapped out of her little world as he yells the last part.

"OK, nice dream....now you with the duck ass on his head."

Sasuke glares at him."Hn I'm Sasuke Uchiha...I like very little and I hate a lot more like my brother winning our parents' affections and Dobe...my dream is to beat my brother and maybe become clan head."

'Interesting even when Itachi didn't do the cope Sasuke still hates him.' Kakashi thought to himself.

"Now the cotton candy-haired girl," Kakashi said as he pointed at Sakura.

"Sakura Dragneel at your service. My likes are Strawberry Dango, Ruby, my friends, and My 2 big brothers. What I don't like is someone hurting my friends or touching my scarf without my knowledge....my dream is to be the greatest fire mage ever and to protect my loved ones!" Sakura beamed at the end.

"That's nice now if the cat wants to she could introduce herself, if she wants," Kakashi says with a small smile under his mask.

"Hiya I'm Ruby and I like Sakura-chan and anything with peaches in it. My dislikes are anyone that hurts Sakura-Chan and when anyone takes my food especially if it has peaches in it. Now my dream is to meet some of my other flying cat family."

'Okay, Ruby has a different dream than I thought but a good one.' Kakashi thought.

"Now listen up rookies sense we're done introductions meet me tomorrow at training ground 3 and Sakura-chan I know you too well so look for a red bridge."-They all nod-"Ok good meet at 5 am. Now bye, little pests!" Kakashi says then poofs away.

"Huh?" All team 7 says together.

"What just happened?" Sakura asks no one in particular.

"Our future sensei is a dick that's what Sakura. That's what that is," Sasuke says coming out of the confusion spell all of them came under. "Now, I gotta go so, Night." With that, Sasuke leaves with a wave.

"Bye Sakura-Chan my mom wants me home right after introductions and good night!" With that Naruto also leaves.

"Huh just us now huh Ru-chan...well let's get home shall we" Sakura said with a small smile.

10 minutes later~

"I'm home!" Yelled Sakura as she opened the door.

No one responded.

'Oh, Bakashi-nii is probably with the Hokage.' Thought Sakura.

"So Ru-chan whatcha' making tonight for dinner?"

"Oh hmm....how about something with meat and noodles."

"Ya sounds good...wait don't we have to go shopping for food?"

"Ya so come on Saku-chan the shops await!" With that, they leave for the shops.

45 minutes later~

*Clink**Slam**Click*

"Okay now that we're home again how about I help you cook tonight Ru-chan?" Said Sakura with a smile.

Ruby gets war flashbacks of the last time she helped make dinner and the time she made the dinner.

"N-no I'm good but thanks Saku-chan." Stuttered Ruby.

"Oh okay, Ru-chan just tell me if you need help ok?"

"OK Saku-chan I will," Ruby says with a warm smile.

1 hour later~

"I'm home Sakura-chan, Ruby!" Kakashi yelled as he walked in the door.

When he got to the kitchen he saw Sakura and Ruby eating but when he came in they turned their heads.

"Bakashi-nii! Elcome ome!" Sakura said through a mouth full of food.

"Welcome home Kakashi-san," Ruby said with a smile.

With that, they had a wonderful night.

The next morning~

'Ughhhh..mornings suck' is all Sakura thought to the training grounds.

"Moring Sakura," Sasuke said with a nod as Sakura sat on the other side of the bridge and Ruby sat on the railing next to him.

"Morning," Sakura grumbled at him and he looked at her with a hint of concern.

"Sorry, she's grumpy because she walked into 6 poles on the way here," Ruby answered his silent question.

"Hn."

30 minutes later~

"Good Moring Sakura-chan, Ruby...Teme." Naruto said the last part with dislike.

"Hn Dobe."

"Whatcha' call me Teme."

"Dobe."

"Why you!"

5 minutes later~

"SHUT UP YOU OLD NON-HEARING OLD MEN SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO TAKE A NAP!!" Sakura shouted because Naruto and Sasuke were fighting very loudly. Both sweatdrop as they see her yell in the opposite direction with her eyes closed.

"Should we tell her teme?" Naruto whispers to Sasuke.

"Hn."

5 hours later~

"Hello, my sweet lit-"

"YOUR LATE!!" Sakura, Ruby, and Naruto all yelled at the same time while pointing fingers at Kakashi.

"U-um a black cat crossed my path I was walking so I had to go another way."

"We don't believe it."

5 minutes later~

*Jingle*

"Now your goal by 12 is to get this these bells from me then you pass, but if you can't you go back to the academy, but if you pass we will be Team 7. Am I clear."

"Yes sir/Yes ma'am!"

"Ok-wait a God damn minute who called me ma'am."-All points to Sakura-"Ok pinkie your on."-He glares at her-"Now star-!" He gets cut off by as a orange blur comes towards him.

TBC
________________________________

(Sorry for the late upload but here it is anyway have a good night/day bye. Also I hope none of you readers are confused because Sakura said ''My 2 big brothers." She meant Natsu and Kakashi as her older brothers. Yes she remembers Natsu just very little but still knows she has him as a older brother...Sorry for the rant.)