Morning Wood

You guys really seem to like this story and thanks for 200 reads!!! Here is a chapter my goal is five votes and two comments!! It would make me so happy if you took the time to select that vote button!!

Chapter 7 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
___________________

The light shined through the window landing on Harry's face. Groaning, Harry tried to get up but his arms were stuck. Not thinking anything of the situation he turned around, without opening his eyes.

Two hours he heard a scream and his eyes opened automatically. In front of him was a tuff of brown hair from where he could see. Leaning over the bed he looked to see who was there.

Blue eyes meeting green they stared at each other for a while. Louis broke the silence, " Harry why the hell am I in your bed? Is this even your house!? Did we commit a crime? I can't go to jail I refuse to go to jail it will ruin my chances as a soccer player!" Louis was practically screaming by the end.

Slowly removing his hands from his ears he looked around the room. " This is my room so don't worry. And I'm pretty sure we didn't commit a crime or do anything sexual."

Louis sighed in relief he would have to at least know a person for two weeks beige he sucked them off. The secret is never actually had sex with someone. He was close once when he was drunk but ended up throwing up on the person.

The smaller of the two got up from the floor after seeing he had all of his clothes. Sadly they reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. " Do you have a change of clothes I could borrow?" Louis asked, just above a whisper.

Walking to his dresser Harry pulled out a white v-neck and a black v-neck. Holding it up he silently told Louis to choose. " Black." He mumbled. Harry nodded and laid it back on the bed.

The soccer captain went back the a different drawer pulling out shorts. They weren't normal boy shorts they were red Sophie's that looked they weren't even gonna fit Louis.

" I am not gonna wear those." Louis scoffed and Harry just smirked at him while throwing the articles of clothing in his direction. Louis reluctantly took the clothes stomping off to what looked like the connected bathroom.

He took off his shirt and his pants and briefs. " I'm taking a shower Harry give me underwear when I'm in here." He shouted through the door. He heard an okay yelled back and turned on the shower.

Closing the shower curtain Louis let the hot water run down his body. He felt weird being in a shower that wasn't his. Reaching for the new scruffy Harry gave him he squeezed the strawberry body wash over it.

Washing his every layer of skin as Harry silently came into the door. The cheeky lad had a smirk on his face as he placed a pair of lace underwear he stole from his sister Gemma. Don't worry they were in her freshly washed clothes basket so it is all okay.

Harry slipped out of the room and waited patiently on the bed. Eventually Louis turned off the water after conditioning his hair. The smaller lad pushed back the curtain and covered his body in a fluffy green towel.

After drying off Louis looked at the clothes set on top of the closed toilet. His eyes widened as they set on the red lace that matched the shorts he was provided.

" Harry what the fuck are these?!" He screamed alerting Harry that he has found the special surprise.

" Louis you can't wear shorts with boxers. It was the only option I could think of sorry." He answered the smirk and cockiness evident in his tone.

Louis growled and slipped on the panties without another word spoken. Looking in the mirror he noticed how his butt was nice and cupped. Smiling to himself he made up a little plan to get back at Harry.

The small teenager quickly shrugged on the over size shirt and pulled on the shorts. Walking out he held that contained his old clothes and a extra razor Harry provided him.

The sound of the door opening caught Harry's attention and his eyes widen seeing Louis in his shirt. Louis smirked and walked to the opposite side of the bed Harry was on. This automatically made Harry turn to follow Louis around the room.

Louis felt the stares of a pair of eyes and decided it would be a perfect time to bend down. Sticking his bum in the air he put the bag down and stayed down there a little longer than necessary.

Meanwhile, Harry was biting his lip trying his very best to suppress a groan. Harry could feel his tight boxers become even tighter as the end of the lace stuck out. The skin of his bum seen through the pattern of the panties.

Louis stood up and smiled at Harry before making his way around the room. Standing in from of the curly hair boy he asked, " do you have any socks I hate walking without them?"

Harry nodded and pointed to the bottom drawer not trusting his voice just yet. Chuckling under his breath he bent down and opened the drawer. Looking inside he saw a lot of Nike elites but one pair caught his eye.

They were long fluffy black socks that he though would match his outfit quite well. Taking them out he slipped them on his feet seeing the go right below his knees.

To say Harry was turned on was a complete understatement. Seeing Louis' juicy thighs on display toyed with his mind. He wanted to pin Louis to the mattress and ravish him until Louis was begging him to stop from over stimulation.

" I'm hungry do you have any food?" Louis asked, snapping Harry out of his dirty thought. He turned to his and strafed at Louis before nodding his head.

Louis had a calm face but on the inside he was cheekily smiling at Harry. Harry's eyes were a dark green streaked with lust making Louis wonder how far he could go with this boy.

Heading to the door Louis stopped right before he exited. " You might want to take care of that problem in your pants. It would be quite embarrassing if your mom notice he have been having naughty thoughts." He smirked.

Closing the door Louis left and flustered Harry all by himself as he ventured to the kitchen.