" I Love you"

Okay so this is the last chapter before the epilogue. ( cries in forty languages) but comment story one shot ideas on my new book!!

I'm sorry to be Annoying but I would make me so happy if you follow my Larry Instagram for video edits and manips! @/larry.pride

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Louis walked to the front door with his head held high as his fellow classmates stared. The cross dressing boy was worried when the students stayed silent, making him move closer to Danny.

As he made his way down the hall it was quiet, until someone whistled. Followed by many complements on his ass and how Styles is lucky to have him.

That made the curvy boy smile because his fear was simply an imagination. He got to his locker and waved goodbye to Danny as he went the other way.

Arms snake around his waist and he turns to the caption of the football team. Harry smiles and pecks his lips softly.

" What a nice surprise," harry spoke looking Louis up and down, "You look amazing."

Louis giggled and closed his locker after retrieving his books for the morning. The couple walked to class with Harry's arm around Louis' shoulder.

~ one month later ~

It was a holiday so the two boys had the day off from school. Louis was coming over Harry's house to have a video game and Netflix day.

The door bell rung and the curly haired boy opened his front door. Louis stood there with a smile on his face waving at the taller boy.

Harry smiled back and kissed his cheeks, letting him inside." Do you want any thing to eat?" Harry asked the smaller boy.

Louis walked past Harry and into the kitchen where he located the Doritos.
He jumped onto the cabinet and stuffed some chips in his mouth as Harry walked in.

The caption tsked but Louis only shrugged not caring that Harry was judging him harder then his boner after imagining Harry eating him out.

While Louis was having his little day dream, of being eaten out, Harry snuck in front of him and started tickling the small boy.

Louis hopped off the counter and made his way into the living room. Tomorrow was Christmas eve so there was a big tree with differnt lights in Harry's living room.

While Louis was trying to find a channel Harry started on some Mac and cheese becuase he knew it was his boyfriends favorite.

Thirty minutes later Harry walked in with two bowls, filled to the top, of cheese Mac and cheese. The smaller boy's eyes widened once Harry stepped into the room.

He turned and would have ran but he didn't want to make the bowls spill. When Harry put down both bowls on the coffee table Louis hugged him tightly.

" Thank you so much. I was craving mac and cheese, this is why I love you." Harry's eyed widen. This was the first time Louis every spoke about love.

Does Louis really love him? " Do you mean it? Do you love me Lou?" Harry asked wanting to know what the beautiful boy in front of him meant.

Louis looked up and had wide eyes. Holy shizzz he just let that slip. He loved Harry and wanted to tell him since they started dating but was to scared.

Louis summed up a confident smile and nodded his head to answer both of Harry's questions. Harry leans in and connects there lips in a gentle kiss.

There lips fit together perfect everytime they repeat the motion. Harry sits on the couch allowing Louis to climb on top of him.

The dominant's hands fell to Louis bum and squeezed causing Louis to pull away. " The Mac and cheese is getting cold."