Date

Friday approached the two boys faster then they ever wanted. They were excited yet nervous, even though they had hung out before, it would be the first official date!

Harry was sat upon the bed thinking over the date that he had planned. Harry was more than nervous not wanting Louis to think it was to cheesey. He didn't ask the shorter boy what his ideal dates was so u has going in blind.

Sighing, Harry threw his legs over the edge of the bed and stood to his feet. He reached his closet and took out a red flannel shirt, tight black boxers and skinny jeans that were ripped at the thighs.
The six foot boy walked to the bathroom to take a shower. He turned on the hot water and stepped into the shallow tub. Harry grabbed his strawberry scented 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner from the the small shower shelf.

Pouring some into his hand he massaged it into his scalp until his medium length curls were covered in the foam. He rinsed it out and grabbed his vanilla scented body was and washinghia body twice. That day in school they played soccer and he tried extra hard to impress Louis. (Who decided to just watch.)

He shut the water off and wrapped a soft towel around his waist and entered his room again. He pulled on his clothes on and left the top three buttons on the flannel open to show off his swallows. He walked back into the bathroom and quiffed his curls and pat down the sides.

One last glance he looked in the full length mirror he strolled down stairs and grabbed the basket and roses he made and bought earlier. The boy slid on his new black boots and double checked if he had everything. With a kiss on the cheek from his mom he was driving to Louis' house.

( Louis 3rd limited )

Louis was hopping around the house with one shoe on trying to find his other black van. Harry told him to wear red and black so they could match which Louis agreed to becuase it was cute. Louis had on black skinny jeans and a red jumper that let his tattoo, under his collarbone, stick out of the neckline.

" Yes I found you!" Louis shouted to no one inpeticular. When he pulled it out from under his bed he heard the doorbell ring. He jumped and hit his head on the frame with a yelp. Louis heard the door open and laughter and he wanted to cry!

His family was most likely telling Harry embarrassing stories of his childhood! Tying the shoe, he fixed his hair in mirror and made his way downstairs. The room went silent When they heard his footsteps and Harry got up to greet him. Louis was on the last step when Harry was on the bottom(floor).

Louis pouted becuase somehow Harry was still taller then him becuase of the heels of his boots. " Why can't you let me be tall for once?" Louis asked Harry with a ligh glare. Harry chuckled and placed his hands on Louis' hips lifting the small boy in the air.

Louis squealed, not having been picked up since he was seven, and wrapped his legs around the older boys waist. Harry slid his hands down to his bum to keep him from falling. " See now your taller then me. Seeing the world at six foot two congrats! " Harry congratulated.

Louis rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck talking in the smell of vanilla and strawberries. Their little moment was interrupted by Louis' mother clearing her throat. Louis flushed and Harry put him down so he could say goodbye to her.

Louis gave his mom a hug and headed to the door which Harry held open for him. They walked to Harry's Range Rovee and right before they closed the car doors Lottie shouted, " Have a nice time Boobear!" from her bedroom window.

Harry chuckled while Louis slammed his head on the seat repeatedly. " Boobear...it fits you." Harry said after they started traveling to their destination. Louis groaned and punched his arm to tell him to shut up.

" Hey don't hit the driver that could of killed us!" Harry said over dramatically and Louis rolled his eyes for the second time in an hour. Harry chuckled and took a turn leading into the woods dorn a path surrounded by trees.

" Are you kidnapping me because I'm not about that life," Louis told Harry.

" No I am not kidnapping you I am simply taking you away from your family for a long time....oh wait," Harry responded which caused him to be wacked by Louis, again.

" I did not sign up for this abussive relationship. " Harry complained as he rubbed his sore arm. Louis laughed and grabbed Harry's arm and kissed the spot he 'hurt'. " Better?" He asked.

"Better." Harry replied with a smile on his plump lips. Soon they stopped and Louis' eyes widened at the view infrom of his. They had parked by a waterfall that was surrounded by wild flowers
With patch of grass right by the lake.

There was a blanket sitting on top of a cloth. It almost covered the whole patch and was held down by spikes wedged into the ground. Harry grabbed Louis' smaller hand in his and gave him a shy smile.

They walking to the blanket and Harry put down the basket wile the sat across from each other. Harry opened it and pulled out a container of fettuccine Alfredo and two ceramic looking plates. When he handed one to Louis it turned out it was a plastic plate with a fork and spoon rolled in napkins.

Harry served him first and then himself happy that it was still hot.
Louis twirled the noodles around the fork and put it in his mouth. The curly headed teenager grins when a pornagraphic moan escapes louis' thin lips.

"Harry this is amazing! How can you be so great at cooking?!" Louis exclaims after swallowing.

Harry laughs, " My mom taught me to cook when I was seven and I like trying new recipes so I'm glad you like it."

When Harry finished his plate Louis was reaching for thirds but Harry swatted his hands away. The smaller boy, being the child he is, crossed his arms and pouted until Harry brought out brownies.

Harry opened the container to reveal two, three layer brownies. The bottom was chocolate chip, then Oreo, and to top it off the actual brownie part. Louis picked it up and bit into it, groaning at the taste.

Suddenly, Harry leans over and swiped his tounge on the side of the blue eyed boys mouth. " You had some crumbs on your face." He explained while Louis turned redder then before. They both soon finished their brownies and laid down on the blanket.

The stars were shining bright and they pointed out different shapes to each other. Louis' hand brushed against Harry and a shiver shot down his spine.

Harry took the step and joined their finger fitting like a puzzle piece. They told jokes until it was around ten and Louis' mom said he has to come home.

They stood outside Louis' door staring into each others eyes. Harry leaned down and connected their lips for the first time that night. Their lips moved in sync with eachothers. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck while Harry's arms snaked around his waist.

Their lips moved with little break in between until the porch lights came on and giggles were heard in the background. Reluctantly they pulled and turned to Louis' family. All the girls had smiles on their faces and Louis shyly smiled back.

Soon Harry was off and Louis was in his room thinking about their night. He grinned thinking about how perfect it was and fell to the sleep to the thought of a certain curly haired boy.