𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮~ᥫ᭡

HEY GUYS! Quick think this one will be a wlw oneshot! Enjoy!
Warnings
wlw
Lesbian sex
Hickeys
Love bites

One rainy might mari was laying down on the couch on her side while being on her phone...." how much longer until Maria is here? She's been gone for 2 fucking hours! " Mari thinks in her heard nervously..until she hears keys unlock the front door and he hears a voice.." mi amor! I'm home! " Maria says as she comes in with a smile and goes up to mari and hugs her...if there's one thing Maria loves about her girlfriend was that she was a few months older than her...4 exactly..but Maria was taller~ so teasing was all around in this house~ " babe let me get the groceries out! I'll be back! " Maria said as she went out and after a few times of going back in first from the garage to the kitchen she finally finished~ " babe! Kiss kiss! Please? I've been gone for so long that I need to recharge! "Maria whines as she gets closer to mari and puts her hand on her waist slowly rubbing her hips with her thumb not softly but also not hardly..as she lifted up mari and sat her on the counter and started kissing her..then it escalated to a passionate kiss.." misses you so so so so so much my love..~why don't you just give me all the kisses i need please?~ " Maria said between kissing mari...after a few more times of there lips touching she couldn't take it no more and carried mari to the couch and slowly got on top of her and start to kiss her neck and give hickeys and love bites~ ooooh Lala~ " look at my pretty little princess~ I think I deserve a reward for doing chores don't you think~ " mari blushed and start to cup Maria's face and kiss her~

(Maria's pov)
(Look at my pretty little princess~ maybe I should just mess her up for myself and make her mine tonight~ ) I thought as I start to take off  Mari's shirt and kiss her neck and leave bite marks while slowly whispering softly "𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮~ 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮~"
God she's a pretty little princess~ I live  to please her~
As I started to look at her in the eyes and I say softly "can I?" I say as I tug on her shorts as a way of saying can I take them off...
When I see her nod while blushing I knew she has gone non-verbal..so adorable..
As I slowly take off her shorts I leave small messy wet sloppy peck on her stomach as I praise her.."my pretty girl~ so so so pretty..your body is to die for~ you love is to die for..these thighs are delicious and so so so delicate..." after I was done taking of her shorts I smirk and kiss her passionately~

As I look at her for permission to touch her she nods and I slowly kiss her jaw and my hand goes down to her underwear and I slowly tug on it as I slowly bring it down...after I bring it down I whisper in her ear " trust me mi amor..I will never hurt you..I live to please you..I will let you cum as many times your body wants too my love~" I slowly take my hand to her pussy lips and I run my finger up and down the lips..slowly making my finger inside~ I look at her for reassurance..and she nods and whimpers

(End of Maria's pov)

As Maria index finger start to bring all the wetness from Mari's small little virgin hole..after Maria takes another look at mari to make sure she's all okay with this she start to slowly add her middle finger into Mari's clit..and after pumping that one up and down a bit Maria adds another finger..starting to have a fast pace..and leaving hickey in Mari's thigh..Mari is holding her moans in by her hand and all Maria can hear are muffled moans and she whispers "come one princess~ let's those moans out~ there music to my ears~" Maria said as she slowly took off Mari's hand from touching her mouth~ and now hearing loud precious sweet moans..~ after a few more pumps Maria's hand start to go faster and faster keeping a fast pace and slowly mari feels a knot in her stomach..~ tears of pleasure are coming down Mari's cheeks and moans and whimpers are so so so sweet and loud~ Mari says "I-I'm gonn-NGH~ cum!" Maria smirks and start to go faster and after a few more finger thrust mari cums all over Maria's finger.. " I live to pleasure you princess~ I'll let you cum as much as your pretty cute body wants~" Maria said as she started leaving hickeys on Mari's thighs and love bites~

After a few more hickeys Maria slowly starts to put Mari's shaking trembling legs on her shoulder and starts to eat mari out~

Maria's tongue felt like heaven to Mari's pussy~ Mari's moans were getting louder by the second and legs started to treble more than before~ "baby *slurp* you can *slurp* cum now *slurp*" after those words mari cummed all over Maria's face and Maria smirked~ "your tired huh princess? Let's get you cleaned up shall be mi amor? Maria said as she kisses mari passionately and picked her up bridal style and take her to the tub and sits her on the counter and turns on the water and makes it warm and slowly a put mari in the warm water and start to wash her up softly..

After the shower..Maria gets out some underwear and some sweatpants and a shirt that belongs to Maria and they start to cuddle Maria being the big spoon
" I love you mi amor❤️" mari replied back with peck and saying " i love you too❤️"

HEY GUYS! Author here! This post is about me and my beautiful gorgeous pretty girlfriend!Anyways you guys know the drill! BYE GUYS! Luv you!Credits to my girlfriend! yippee_yipp