𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮~

Hey guys quick authors note I will not longer make bl. This book is only one shots of me and my girlfriend🤭 anyways continue! You guys know the drill credits to my girlfriend anyway enjoy!

Rules were big thing in the couples house. Like don't hit each other. Or don't blame each other etc. but there was one specific rule and it kinda just went to Mari...she wasn't aloud in the kitchen when she was alone or when Maria wasn't there..
You may be asking why? Well a few years prior Mari had try to make pancakes and she forgot to turn it off and shortly after she put the paper on the stove and it caught on fire and the firefighters came. Anyways back to present time now shall we?

Well one rainy beautiful day...Maria was on her way home when Mari had called her and since Maria's phone was connected to the car she answered through the car screen and said " what happened my love? I'm almost home!" Maria said and soon only heard silence and that's when she knew something happened. " mi chula princesa. I swear to god. If the house is on fire or you punched the wall imma fucking punish the shit out of you. " Maria said in a stress tone and soon Mari spoke up and said " just a little fire..it only burned the cabinets,plates,cups and the cleaning supplies.. " Mari said in a low nervous tone and shortly heard some cursing in English and Spanish..that's when she knew Maria was stressed out...
" Mari when I get home you better be sitting on the god damn couch not moving a fucking couch and not moving an inch. ¡MIERDA DE MIERDA! ¡MEJOR NO TE MUEVES! LO JURO POR DIOS MARI. ¡VERÁS CUANDO LLEGO A CASA! " (which means "SHITTY SHIT! BETTER NOT MOVE! I SWEAR TO GOD, MARI. YOU'LL SEE WHEN I GET HOME!" )

And with that Maria hanged up on mari and after a few minutes Mari heard the garage door opene and soon close and then heard the front door....she was in for a ride..

As Maria walked in to the living room she saw Mari on the couch and glared at her and Mari said " I can explain... " Maria just glared at her and then went to there bedroom from where they share and got something~ and after a few minutes she came to the living room and spoke up " you have 10 seconds to tell me why I shouldn't make you wear a vibrated in public mi amor. " Maria said as her touch was touching the inside of her cheek...
Mari had no words and just stayed silent staring at the floor

" that it. Go put the vibrator on now. If you don't I'll do it with force Cara Mia. Now be a good girl and go put it on. " Maria said as she passed the vibrator to mari and smirked as Mari went to the restroom and put it on and after a few minutes she came back out and Maria smirked and picked her up bridle style and put her in the car
And when Maria got in the car that's where the teasing game started~ Maria put the vibrator on level 2~ and Mari started to whimper and let out soft moans..." my love....all mine~ I love you so so so much~ now be a good girl and don't cum and don't make a sound at the store all right my love~ " Maria said as her hand rested on Mari thigh and was smirking..

At the store..

" baby..don't make a sound~ or else someone won't be able to cum tonight and I'm pretty sure the princess wants to cum right?~ " Maria said while smirking

And slowly Mari nodded but then suddenly let out a loud sweet moan when Maria went up to level 5~ Mari smirked and continued to help Mari out of the car and hold her hand walking to the store but Mari was trembling with every step she took~ poor mari~
The sounds Mari made were so sweet~
" baby..the more sounds you make the more levels I go up~ " Mari let out a loud moan and that's when Maria picked up Mari and took her to the bathroom and took her in the stall and started to kiss her passionately and picks her up with her thighs wrapped around Maria waist and Maria slowly put her hands on Maria thigh and slowly started to go up untill she felt Mari's underwear and slowly took it off and smirked and when she felt the underwear so damp~ and slowly her fingers were filled with cum~

" oh look~ babydoll~ 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓭~ " Maria said as her finger were touching Mari's pussy lips teasing and slowly her fingers brings all Mari's wetness from her hole to all her pussy~

Maria fingers entered Mari hold reading with one finger then two and picked up the pace and Mari let out loud sweet moans and whimpers while her legs were shaking from pleasure and she put her hand hands on Maria's shoulder for support and tears of pleasure filled her eyes~

" already moaning? Your so sensitive right now my love~ don't cum yet~ I'll tell you when~ " Maria said as she picked up the pace and she could feel and see Mari's body trembling from pleasure~
" you can 𝓬𝓾𝓶 now babydoll~ " and with that mark cummed all over Maria's fingers and let out a loud screeching sweet moan as Maria smirked and slowly cleaned up Mari and put her panties back on~

" so good babydoll~ you did well~ we'll have more fun at home~ now put that vibrator back on~ " Maria said as she put Mari's pants back on bridal carried her~ and left the store~

Anyways guys! End of story!! Thanks for reading! You guys know the cue! Credits to my girlfriend and bye! yippee_yipp