002

Welcome ⇒

  KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN SEPTEMBER 6th, 2022ATLANTA, GEORGIA

SEPTEMBER 6th, 2022
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

kentrell was making his way to his third period class with headphones in his ears and a book bag on his shoulder.

He looked down at his phone changing the music making his way to class. Kentrell felt a small tap on his shoulder causing him to turn around with a mug on his face pausing his music.

"Oh sorry , my name Jayda and I was wondering if I can get your Instagram or some?" Jayda chuckled nervously as Kentrell look her up and down for a second before nodding.

She was cute to him, she stood about 4'11 inches, brown skin with a beauty mark on her bottom lips with long black hair.

"Say how old you is?" Kentrell tilted his head to the side looking down at her and she looked back up at him.

"I'm 17 about to 18 on the 25th" Jayda responded making Kentrell nodded holding his hand out so he can get her phone. She unlocked it going to Instagram before handing it to him.

"Umm what's your name?" She asked trying to start a conversation with him . Kentrell glanced up at her handing her phone back after he put his Instagram in.

"Trell" he walked off after seeing she was about to say something, he continued walking where his class was located at.

Kentrell finally made it at the same time the bell ring. The world history teacher look over at him with a smile on her face.

"You almost didn't make it Mr. Gaulden, can you close the door behind you please ?" She asked and Kentrell nodded closing the door behind him but it pop right back open revealing Naomi and a girl behind her.

"Y'all late again Naomi and Kiya " The teacher said before snatching the passes from them making them playful mug her as Kentrell sat down in his seat that was in the back of the classroom.

"Please don't start with us Ms.lady" Kiya said before going to seat down with Naomi behind her.

Naomi sat behind Kiya that was right next to Kentrell. She looked over at him taking in his appearance as he sat on his phone.

He had on a brown sweater with the matching beanie that was from a clothing brand called supervillain, some white pants, and white air forces ones.

She glanced at his hand tattoo that was peeping out the sweater. So she assumes he have a arm tattoo as well.

Kentrell felt eyes on him and he looked over directly at her as she continued to stare at his hand tattoo. He frowned at her before looking down at his hand to see what she was looking at.