008

Welcome ⇒

Welcome ⇒

NAOMI NICOLE WHITEOCTOBER 8th, 2022 ATLANTA , GEORGIA

NAOMI NICOLE WHITE
OCTOBER 8th, 2022
ATLANTA , GEORGIA

Naomi woke up to the sound of loud music coming from downstairs. She groaned as she felt around the bed where Kentrell slept at last night, feeling it was empty.

She squinted her eyes open, looking around for her phone. She glanced over at the gray night stand seeing Kentrell phone was charging on her iPhone charger.

"I know this boy didn't take my phone off my charger just to charge his" Naomi mumbled to herself, taking his phone off the charger.

Naomi double tap his phone making it turn on. She looked at the time, it was 10:44 am. She had a hair appointment at three o'clock pm.

She currently have a curly ponytail that was in the middle of her head so she has to take her ponytail out, wash it then blow dry her hair out.

She plug his phone back on the charger before taking the white Paris cover off her, going inside the bathroom to do her hygiene routine, getting ready for the day.

Naomi grabbed her toothbrush, wetting it before putting toothpaste on it, then wetting the toothbrush again.

After she got done brushing her teeth and washed her face. She reached up to pull her ponytail off. After she took the ponytail off, she took down her real hair that was braided.

"Ouu chile" Naomi scratched through her hair before running her hands through it causing dried up hair glue to get on the bathroom counter.

She washed her hands in the sink after she got done cleaning off the counter. Then she turned the shower water on so she can wash her hair as she takes a shower.

Naomi went back to the bedroom, going inside the closet to find something to wear for her hair appointment. She grabbed a white crop top with some gray rip jeans and her black PINK bra and underwear set.