Chapter 1

I woke up to find a man I was sure I hadn't met before lying next to me naked and with a panging pain in my head.

I hot got drunk last night and that's just about all I could remember. I looked around to see if there were any of my discarded clothes on the floor and thankfully found my dress from last night, an almost torn panty and a black lacy bra that was almost ripped up to match.

I quickly slipped them on and found my way out the unknown house. I sighed in relief to find it was a house on the block around the corner from mine and began walking rapidly towards it.

I was walking when suddenly I found that my bra had loosened and my boobs were moving a bit more that usual when they were under my bra. I looked down only to find that my bra had completely ripped apart. I rolled my eyes, I should really start getting larger bras instead of ones that push my boobs out more.

I walked back to my house, suddenly conscious of all the men staring at my wild boobs bouncing up and down my nipples showing through the thin fabric.

While walking back a sign caught my eye. I swear it hadn't been there before. I looked around to see if there were any men with prying eyes staring at my boobs- thankfully there weren't- and I walked over to have a read:

New massage parlor opening

Girls only massage 

Grand opening January 8th

I took out my phone from my little hand purse to check the date only to find it was the 7th of January today. Well I'm lucky.

I immediately booked a slot for tomorrow, the slots were surprisingly long, 5 hours for each. I happily booked a timing for 3pm knowing I would be out the house for the whole day, I needed something productive to do otherwise I'd end up bending down for some guy out of boredom.

I finally got home and walked in, locking the door behind me I immediately walked upstairs. I had a habit of walking around home naked and leaving a silk gown at the door if anyone came.

I walked upstairs stripping myself of my clothes and looked in the mirror. I had hickeys all over my neck, this is the problem with guys like these, they always think they have to mark their 'territory', someone should tell them you can't own women.

I brought my hand to my boobs lifting them up and down, poking at my nipples, trying to determine my bra size and then left them to fall causing them to jiggle as I went on walking into my walk in shower.

After I had showered I dried my body, walking passed my closet due to my belief of being comfortable at home and I was comfortable naked.

I drew my curtains to keep any peeping idiots away from my windows and sat on the couch watching TV. 

I must have woken up at around 11am. I didn't bother having a shower due to the fact that I had taken one yesterday and went straight to find some clothes appropriate to wear under my normal clothes for the massage.

I eventually chose a bikini to wear for the massage that looked like:

and simply put a knee length dress and boots on top which looked like:

By the time I was done getting ready I walked down to the massage parlor and opened the door

By the time I was done getting ready I walked down to the massage parlor and opened the door. The woman was quite pretty and she looked me up and down her eyes lingering at my boobs before slightly nodding her head while looking at her computer screen.

Another girl walked in not as pretty and walked in front of me, probably because her slot was made earlier than mine. The woman looked her up and down slightly frowning before looking back at her screen asking her details. She was soon led through a door on the left hand side and before I knew it, it was my turn.

I walked up to the woman and she gave me a pleasantly before asking my name.

"Lena" I had responded "Ahn Lena"

She nodded and led me through the door on the right hand side. I walked into a massage parlor with an overly pretty woman. She looked around my age: big boobs, beautiful curves and a large ass to go with it. 

The receptionist walked out and closed the door and the massager began talking 

"Hi darling. My names Yuna. Welcome to the sex massage parlor"

My mind froze

"Sex?"

She smirked 

"Just lie down and relax darling"

I did so taking off my dress and boots leaving myself in just the bikini. I lay down on my back and I felt two hands taking off my top piece

"Umm. I mean- Is- Are you going to take it off"

"We do our massages naked, would you prefer taking it off yourself"

I turned to her the top piece now falling off leaving a large amount of my boobs showing to her prying eyes and nodded slightly flushed at the situation I took of the top piece and then hesitantly slipped off my bottom piece.

I looked up at her expectantly covering my body which was now on full view to her. It was different with a girl... wasn't it?

I watched her expecting her to reach for an oil bottle but instead she reached to her own buttons sliding down her tight dress, bra, panties and shoes.

I stared wide eyed at her body.

"W-w-why are you-"

"I told you we do our massages naked darling"

After completely stripping herself her boobs and pussy on full view, I looked away embarrassed that I was staring. I was straight, I was quite sure I wasn't lesbian.

"Lay on your back please"

I did so, slightly uncomfortable about the fact that my ass was on full view to her.

I heard her shaking the oil bottle and then rubbing her hands together, before feeling her hands on my inner thighs. I slightly jolted at the sensation, her hands being a bit too close to there and  when she figured I had done that due to being uncomfortable she patted my ass as if to say 'its all right, we're all girls here'.