Chapter 3

I walked, sorry no, I limped back home my pussy throbbing and wet with cum.

I opened the door to my house walking up to my bathroom and slipping all my clothes up throwing them into the laundry basket. I ran the shower, waiting for it to warm up before stepping in. I opened my vanilla shampoo taking a smell before squirting it out onto my hair and lathering it up.

Slowly I completed my shower before simply sitting down letting the water run down my body, steam filling up the room.

I leaned me back against the wall feeling the droplets of water cascade down my body and it wasn't long before my fingers found my pussy. I started to slide my fingers up and down my weak moans echoing in the bathroom. I traced the outside of my vagina, flip I wasn't going to deal with my arousal like a teenager.

I got out the shower, switching off the shower, briskly drying off the water from my body before walking into my room opening a drawer. I took out a few vibrators and a dlido. Fuck I was going to make it last.

I lay on my bed, legs spread out softly sliding my fingers around my vagina. I moaned before slipping in a vibrator putting it on a slow speed as I began to increase the speed of my fingers caressing my pussy, rubbing my clit.

 I felt a warm pool arouse in my stomach, fuck I couldn't be cumming now, even still I increased the speed of the vibrator rubbing faster and faster and my clit and before I knew it I had squirted all over my bed. 

I carried on bouncing at a steady pace rubbing against my clit and watched as my boobs bounced. I staggered up from bed picking up the dildo from the side table, pushing it onto the wall till it got stuck and was in line with my vagina.

 Facing the wall, I pushed it inside me a cold feeling erupting inside me as I slowly began to thrust, breathing heavily and moaning lightly I brought my hands to my boobs and began groping at them, pinching my nipples causing me to lean my head back in pleasure and moan as I carried on thrusting faster and faster.

I carried on thrusting as I cummed onto the wall in front of me, driven my complete lust. Moaning loudly as I thought of Yuna. Once I had got tired and felt like my arousal had been dealt with well enough I staggered to my bed not even bothering to shower nor get into my bed sheets and fell asleep, remnants of my arousal and masturbation all over my body.

By the morning I had woken up sighing at the state of myself, staggering to the shower I did my morning routine and put on my outfit for work:

I walked out the house and sat in my car on the way to my work place where I worked as a make up artist for weddings etc. I arrived at my work place, parking up my car and walking inside to the building.

"Lena" I looked towards the receptionist

 "yup?" she smiled,

 "we have someone in office today for the make up appointment".

 I nodded before walking into the salon.

My heart dropped as soon as I saw the girl sitting in the chair. She was beautiful, with long wavy brown hair and deep brown doe eyes and she was Yuna. 

She looked up almost innocently, but as soon as she saw me a look spread over her face. A look of lust almost. One thing that was clear was that she remembered me from yesterday.

I looked over to the make up and took a deep breath. Do the make up and go.

I walked over picking up everything I needed for her make up and then looked down at what she wanted. A full face of make up for an event... She made a big order. Big order means long time.

I walked in front of her starting off with some moisturizer so the make up wouldn't ruin her face and then started from there.

I could feel her breath on my face as I worked on her make up. I walked to the side to pick up some eye shadow and subconsciously unbuttoned some of my shirt till you could see a bit of my bra due to the heat and then walked back to her.

I leaned down in front of her face, unaware of her lingering gaze as she looked down at my boobs. I was about to lean up again before I felt her finger rest between my bra and boobs to pull me back down to her face. I looked at her surprised and wide eyed

"What are you trying to do to me" she whispered but before I could even respond she connected her lips to mine pulling me down to her lap her hand now fully on one of my boobs, caressing in circular motions.

I moaned slightly and I felt her finger slightly pinch my nipples making me slightly moans before she disconnected her lips from mine.

"Number" she said breathlessly

I frowned at her

"Gimme your phone number"

I leaned over to the table on the side of her chair, still on her lap before reading out my number so she could tap it into her phone.

"Finish my make up and I'll message my address later?"

I nodded, lost for words and slightly biting my lip as I looked away cheeks flushed.

I got up from her lap and carried on applying her make up, the sexual tension clearer than ever.

Once I had finished applying her make up, she looked in the mirror, happy with her look, she winked at me before getting up and pulling me close to her, her hand patting my ass

"See you later darling" 

And before I knew it I was standing there, eyes wide and cheeks flushed as I watched her walk out the room.