Prolouge

The three girls giggled as they carelessly sipped on the potent liquid that had been filled to brim of a tall Plastic jug that Caleigh had found in her kitchen. The strong stench of expensive russian Beer filled the room as screams of terror erupted from the the small speaker of the flat screen TV that Caleigh had received for her 14th birthday.

The noise could be heard from across the hallway and Caleigh's older brother Chase grunted in annoyance. The older boy got fed up with his sister and her irritating friends, they were the reason he often fled to party after party, with the hopes to get drunk. That and the need to keep up his social status and get Laid.

Blair cracked up at the sight of Caleigh pole dancing with a piece of the broken railing from her balcony, and Faye rolled her eyes. Faye Romero was the mature friend, or at least she tried to be at the though of Chase across the Hallway. She felt pathetic at the thought of her petty little crush. Absolutely pathetic.

Chase would never notice her. She was just his his little sister's friend, a stupid 7th grader. While he was Chase Carter, a hot popular senior who would soon be away at college. He would have the attention of pretty girls with big boobs and more to offer.

Why could'nt Faye be one of those girls? Whats stopping her? Nothing!

"Blair, Caleigh?" She said softly and then reprimanded herself. No! If she were going to do this, she would have to speak up, she would have to be confident. The two girls looked up at her in their drunken state."Let's Be Bad Girls."

And Just Like That, The Revolution of Faye Romero had began.

So this is just a little sneak peak of little Faye! I have high hopes and big ideas for this story, and I really hope to get fans and votes along the way! Chapter one will be posted in Two Days!! Also this will be the only chapter in third persons point of view.

Your fave Jalopeeeno
Brinley.