『 You Two Are Siblings 』

Obviously not incest. This takes place during the movie(as all my other books do with their movies).

Note that I will do your requests if you put them in the conversations box. If you don't know how to do it, ask! I'll 100% tell you as soon as I can.

If you were his younger sibling, then he would have to depend on him for everything. That is until he realizes how stressful it can be with a little sibling talking to you for the whole day.

When Sally died, you stood by him everyday and every minute. Growing up, he didn't let you leave his sight.

During "A Hatful Of Dreams", he would have you carry his suitcase while you two hold hands, letting him drag you along.

You two don't know how to read. It's obvious. When you two were told to read the fine print, he would grab your shoulder and lightly push you away before you signed anything.

You and Noodle bonded immediately. Even thought you aren't her age and are just a few years younger than your big brother, you two would get along just fine.

You would support him through his business, and he would support your work as well. Even if he didn't get it, he would still ask you about your dream.

Protective brother 100%. Every time you get cat-called, hurt, or you're just straight up crying he would pull you away from everyone and ask if you're okay. If you were hurt(physically-bleeding like), he would tell you that it's okay and would pull out some bandages and whisper sweet things to get you to calm down.

If you were older, he wouldn't be that protective over you and wouldn't be as careful. Obviously, he would still love you. You're all he has.

When you two were young, before bed, you would read him a bedtime story when Sally was too tired to. It was alright, though. You still did it.

You had to comfort him when you both lost Sally. You would have to hide your emotions for Willy, and honestly, would still do it even when grown up.

If you ever scolded him for sneaking out with Noodle, he would 100% drag you along the next time the duo went out, ignoring your scolding. "We're going to get caught." "I'm blaming you."

You would still check up on him in the middle of the night, even at Mrs. Scrubbit's Place. At like two in the morning he would hear knocking at his door, and would immediately know it was you from your knocking pattern you two created when you were kids.

If you were caught crying by him, he would ignore all of his feelings and pay attention to you and only you. You would never cry or whine in-front of him, so something was definitely wrong.