『 You Were Rich 』

Honestly, he wouldn't care at all if you were rich or not.

Obviously, you do. You're rich, he isn't. It's just "not meant to be" as you would say.

Who wouldn't fall for him? It was clear you two loved each other, but it's the money that kept you apart.

You two would talk for a while as he would sell chocolate, hoping your guardian doesn't catch you with him and some little girl.

The first time your guardian found you out in public with him, they would make you stay inside for two weeks. All you had was a window.

That wouldn't stop Willy, though. He still made Noodle take him to where you lived. He would make her dress up as a maid and him as a butler and said that you called for them.

Somehow, it worked.

Willy would sneak you out of your window, all while holding your waist(🤭) and telling you that it was alright and safe to climb.

Again, somehow, you never got caught.

You were good friends with him. That is until he couldn't take it anymore and kissed you in an allyway.

You were shocked. You couldn't believe that even though you were rich and he was living in a literal basement type place in Mrs. Scrubbit's building, he still kissed you.

After a few minutes of just awkwardly staring at each other, you kissed him again. That's when you two started dating.

And soon enough, you were free due to your guardian doing an illegal activity in the town. You could finally stay with him.

Even though you were now practically homeless and looked bad with your messy hair and your dirty clothing, he still loved you. And you loved him 10x more.