𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄

ꔘ𐬽𐬼 ❀ 𐬼𐬽ꔘ

ꔘ𐬽𐬼 ❀ 𐬼𐬽ꔘ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀
Clarke is quite the underrated story in the wizarding world. Laura, placed in Ravenclaw, was the best friend of Lily Evans — soon to be Potter. Francis — placed in Gryffindor — a close friend of James Potter.

The Clarkes received word that Harry Potter had been born around the time of birth of their second daughter, Eleanor. Laura was in fact made the godmother of the young boy, Harry Potter. But a year later, tragedy struck. The death of Lily and James Potter at the hands of the Dark Lord himself struck a nerve throughout the wizarding world.

The Clarke family was distraught for months, and with Sirius sent to Azkabam for his crimes, Laura tried everything to reason with Dumbledore for her family to take Harry in. Raise him as their very own.

But he refused. He didn't find it safe for Harry to know anything about that night or anything about the wizarding world until he comes of age to attend Hogwarts. And that only made the pain worse.

All she could hope for was that when Harry and  Eleanor attended school together, then there might be a chance she could look out for Harry while attending school.

Their eldest daughter Alora was first to become a student at Hogwarts. Placed in Ravenclaw like her mother. Yet, she met someone she would spend the rest of her life with while she was there. A Gryffindor, like her father, named Charlie Weasley.

And now that time has come. Her sister had graduated and left Hogwarts behind, another Clarke following her destiny. It was time for Eleanor Clarke to attend Hogwarts herself.

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 & 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 "𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄" 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄  𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 • Jenna Coleman

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 "𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄" 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄
𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 • Jenna Coleman

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 "𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄" 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄  𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 • Jenna Coleman