𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

___________ 𒀭𒀮𒀯

___________ 𒀭𒀮𒀯

            "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔-𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖-𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
there. right now, in the forest?" Ellie asked Harry, who had explained to them what had happened in the forest.

"But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don'g you see? We had it wrong. Snape doesn't want the stone for himself. He wants the stone for Voldemort. With the elixir of life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll... he'll come back." Harry sighed as he dropped onto the armchair.

"But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try ti kill you, do you?" Ron asked, Ellie giving him a look of disbelief.

"I think if he'd had the chance he might have tried to kill me tonight." Harry replied grimly.

"And to think I've been worrying about my potions final." Ron sighed, looking down at the ground.

"We're forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared?" Hermione asked them.

"Dumbledore." Ellie realized.

"Exactly. As long as Dumbledore's around, Harry, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore's around, you can't be touched."

                "𝐈'𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒'
end-of-year exams were frightful. But I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione told the three as they walked across the courtyard.

"I'm not quite sure about 'enjoyable' but it wasn't hard. Guess I owe that to you, Hermione. Thanks for helping me study." Ellie told the girl.

"Happy to do so. It was rather beneficial to myself as well." Hermione replied matter-of-factly.

"Alright there, Harry?" Ron asked the boy.

"My scar. It keeps burning." Harry hissed in pain as he held onto his head with one hand.

"It's happened before though." Ellie pointed out.

"Not like this."

"Perhaps you should see the nurse?" Ron suggested, his voice going slightly more quiet.

"I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming."

"Oh, how charming. I sure do love danger." Ellie noted sarcastically as they came upon Hagrid's hut, the man himself playing some sort of instrument.

"Of course." Harry muttered under his breath.

"What is it?" Hermione asked as they started walking faster.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket. Why didn't I see it before?"