𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

___________ 𒀭𒀮𒀯

                                          ___________ 𒀭𒀮𒀯

               𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄
steps that seemed to always change, the portraits clearly not paying them too much mind as they passed.

"I'm telling you, it's spooky." Ron started to stay, trying to not let Hermione overhear him, "She knows more about you than you do."

"Who doesn't?" Harry asked in reply, Ellie biting the inside of her cheeks as he spoke.

"Whoa!" Ron yelled as the staircase started to move, the four holding onto the rails for support.

"What's happening?" Harry asked as he looked around frantically.

"The staircases change, remember?" Hermione reminded the boy as the staircase settled in front of a door.

"Let's go this way." Harry told them.

"Before the staircase moves again." Ron added, Ellie laughing a little at his comment.

"I'm sure we'll get used to it Ron, don't worry." She told him as she opened the door, creaking loudly as they all walked through. The corridor was dark, spider webs clung onto statues and dark corners on the ceiling. It most certainly didn't give them a good feeling.

"Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?" Ron voiced their shared thought.

"We're not supposed to be here. This is the third floor. It's forbidden." The torches suddenly lit up after Hermione spoke, making the four jump. Ellie turned around to notice a recognizable cat looming in the doorway they had entered through.

"Blimey, that's Mrs. Norris. She'll rad us out in seconds, we need to go." Ellie said with an urgent tone, the cat meowing in reply.

"Run!" Harry responded, the other three following him down the corridor. The torches lit up in their path, "Quick. Let's hide through that door." Harry jangled the handle, but it wouldn't budge, "It's locked!"

"That's it, we're done for." Ron said with a look of worry spread across his face.

"Oh, move over!" Hermione lightly pushed Harry out of the way, pointing her wand at the lock, "Alohomora." She opened the door, ushering them inside.

"Alohomora?" Ron asked her as he closed the door.

"Standard Book of Spells chapter seven."

"I call dibs on Hermione being my study buddy." Ellie whispered to Ron, the boy rolling his eyes as he stuck his tongue out.

"Filch is gone." Hermione told them, ignoring the two's antics.

"He probably thinks this door's locked." Ron replied with a sigh.