ONLYWHATSBEST

"Hey, hey. Hey! Liam! LIAM!!!" Liam woke up, his eyes shooting open as he felt himself being shaken. "Euhh.. hhhehh?" Liam couldn't even form words, his brain just turning on (not literally). "Mmph-" He wiped the drool dripping down his mouth, only to notice that Blossomy was the one shaking him.

Blossomy was smiling like she usually does. "You're alive!~ Good... but anyways, it's time for hun- I mean, uhh, we have food- so you'll learn your... new eating cycle?" She scratched her face since she hadn't been in the real world for about 10 years or so. Liam didn't process this, so he just smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I want this to be a surprise... so... stay here!" Blossomy got up and excitedly ran off. Liam groaned at his back pain since he slept on a literal log... he sighed, realizing this wasn't some dream (cue the TADC music). So, he just sat there, the fire was already out, either due to time, or Blossomy put it out.

Liam looked at his surroundings, the calming sound of the waterfall made him even more sleepier. But he shook his head. Meanwhile, Blossomy was struggling with trying to move Airy's B̴͈͚̃́ò̵͓̇ḓ̵̳͝y̴̺͈͑. His heavy metal didn't make it any easier. She didn't know how to get around this, so she got upset again. Not being able to control his weight made her feel inferior... to a dead body.

She got angry and stomped on Airy's arm. It made a 'crack' sound, which gave her an idea. Metal currently wasn't desired yet, nor broken glass... so she ran towards the cabin and grabbed the axe next to the extra logs she somehow had. Liam noticed this but didn't care.

Blossomy walked over to Airy's body once again, he smelled a bit decomposed, but she's used to it by now.

"It's a shame," Blossomy sighed. "He should've fought back... maybe I would've changed my mind. But that's in the past, I found someone special!~" She laughed as she cut off the legs and arms of Airy. After she was done, her clothes were splattered with blood, and she growled with annoyance. "Gonna have to wash my clothes... again..."

But, she couldn't worry about that now, she had to worry about Liam. So, she grabbed Airy's dismembered arms and legs and went back to Liam. Liam was staring at the ground, and he looked up.

His heart sank.

"Liam? What's wrong?" Blossomy looked confused at his reaction. "Those-are f-fake? Right?" Liam chuckled nervously, hoping that Blossomy had a bit of humanity. "No...? Why would they be fake?" Blossomy looked even more confused. Liam wanted to throw up, he wanted to run away as fast as he could. But, before he could, Blossomy sat next to him and laid the limbs down.

"Ohhhh! You think we're eating it raw don't you?" Blossomy smiled. "N-NO!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS RAW OR NOT TH.. THAT IS-" Liam gagged, Blossomy made a disgusted face. Liam got up and ran away, but, Blossomy knew he would be back, so, she decided to start cooking Airy's limbs; to make them less likely to have salmonella.

Liam stopped at one of the trees, he felt his stomach and back push up something... but nothing came out. This continued for about 2 minutes, it gave him a headache. The only thing that came out of his mouth was saliva, and when it stopped, he just... stood there.

He turned to look at Blossomy, who smiled and waved uncannily at him. "Is this... my life now?" Liam thought to himself. He felt... empty now. He just walked over back to Blossomy and sat down, saying nothing, a blank expression on his face.

Blossomy got up and grabbed the stone from last night. "Liam, it's for the best. I only want what's best for you... and me, I can't find any more food sources, trust me!" Blossomy semi-understood what Liam was feeling, but didn't entirely understand. Liam just sat there.

Blossomy sighed and tried lighting a fire. "Just tell me when you want to speak." She said. The fire lightened, and Blossomy grabbed an arm and started trying to cook it.

Liam questioned everything. Why he was here? Was this hell? No. Blossomy was an ANGEL. AN ABSOLUTE ANGEL WHO WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING BAD SHE WANTED THE BEST FOR HIM SHE WANTED THE BEST FOR HIM SHEWANTEDTHEBESTFORHIMSHEWANTEDTHEBESTFORHIMS̷͕̜͉̆͑́H̵̼͒Ē̵̹̆͐͜W̴̔ͅȀ̸̛͙̪Ṉ̵͙͛Ṱ̵̡͝E̵̟̻̒D̴̙̲̳̂̊͆T̸͊͜H̷̟̪̋Ȅ̷̯B̶͖͠E̴͚̲͗͒̆S̷̡͖̻̒T̸̪̜͗̃̿F̵̺̼̿̚Ỡ̷̩R̵͉͌H̵̪̙̃I̵̖̺͙̋͒M̴͉̯̣̓̍̚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FINALLY HAD AN IDEA ON HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE KILL HIM FROM OTHER AUS AND HFJONE ITSELF (besides the addition to well... everything)

WHAT IF I

MADE IT

A OBJECTHEAD THING OMG I'M SO SMART YAKAKKAKAKAK!!!!!!

Should I post images in the next chap?? :D