Does K.C Have A Crush on Pip or Freddy?

I actually thought of this theory a long time ago or at least a year and a half after I started watching T.O.T.S. And true fact, this is the first theory I have ever thought of for T.O.T.S.

Let's look at why I think KC might have a crush on Pip. On the episode "Shell games", KC put a paw on Pip's shoulder (and Freddy's) when they felt like giving up on getting a baby turtle named Tallulah, out of her shell but she told them that everyone has/does different things of what they like to do for fun. But when I saw that KC put a paw on Pip's shoulder, that made me think, she might've put a paw on his shoulder for more than one reason either because she was explaining something to him in a nice way or just wanted to put a paw on his shoulder as a sign that she likes him and wanted to physically touch him. But that's just one reason for why she might have a crush on Pip. In the episode "TOTS-GIVING", when she and Captain Beakman were singing the song "Delicious Deliveries", she grabbed Pip's wing, bringing him to a table as she was singing. But, that could be another sign leading us to why she might have a crush on Pip.

Now, let's look at why I think she might have a crush on Freddy. In multiple episodes of T.O.T.S, KC (and Freddy) were both looking at each other and I noticed this, a lot! So that makes me wonder; does Freddy like her? And also, in the episode "Far Far From Home", Freddy was getting really worried about camping and all that, so KC told Pip and Freddy earlier that she would come with them on their overnight delivery to help with Beary (the baby Pip and Freddy had to deliver) and to make sure that Freddy would be a happy camper. But I think she might have used that as an excuse just so she could either have a break from prepping babies everyday or that she could spend time with the one flamingo whom she might have a crush on.

That's my theory! But I could be wrong. Also, here's a quick question, are you more of a "Kip" shipper or a "Keddy" shipper? I'm more of a "Keddy" shipper, FYI!

I think this may be becoming a theory book instead. Maybe I should change the title of this book LOL!