{i love you rue.}

finns pov: i seen bruce and ran up to him "hey rue!" "hey finn!" he said kissing my head while holding my hand i stayed closed to him cause sometime he will get jealous, but i love my rue!         we walked into school holding hands and we walk to our class we sat by eachother i opened my book flipped threw the pages and got the blank piece of paper and started concentrating  writng stuff back and fourth, i moved to the next page as the other one was full i started writing till class ended in perfect handwriting i packed my stuff and said "bye rue!" and blew a kiss as bruce turned super red.

bruces pov: i turned red, I then packed my stuff up and headed to english wiith vance but as always vance skips, I walk in class sit down and i miss finney but i got my stuuf out and waited till ms applebottoms came in and she started teaching  i pulled out my phone and texted finn.

  Babyyy -bruce

yes my love? -finney

i miss you -bruce

i miss you moree -finney

naurr i miss yaurr -bruce

i love u i have to gooo -finney

i love u more -brucee

i was sad when finney had to go so instead i played the playlist he made for me while doing my work i have history next class, '32 minutes later'  the bell rang so i started walking to history and sat with robin me and robin talked then got to work with our assignment, me and robin were writng a essay about the titanic finney already finshed his me and robin are almost done. this was 3 period i want school to be over so i  can hang out with finney for the rest of the day orr maybe we could make out in the bathroom instead? i dont really know if we should leave school premise early. i texted the groupchat and we met after 3rd period "soo brucey pants where are we going?" griffen said  "were going to the park!" "how about the fair rue?" finney said grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers, "ofcourse finn!" "ur obsessed with him" vance said "ok maybe i am"  "maybe? u mean yes not maybe" griffen said and finney chuckled holding my hands tighter as we arrived to the fair, "Hello! 6 tickets please!" "how many kids."  "1" "heres ur tickets." the fair instructor said {IDK WHAT THERE CALLED]  we put our braclets on and one kid one on griffen "bitch im not a kid" "your really short 15 year old griff." finney said as i tried to hold my laugh in, me and finney parted from the rest and we went to the Ferris wheel, we ate cherros, we did everything i got finn Hot Cheetos cause he loves them, he kissed my head and i kissed his lips.

we meeted back with the group i dropped them home minus finn once we walked in the house i brought finn up to my room and we started cuddling and kisses eachother and finn started rambling and how  i love his rambling about space and he put his head on my lap i bent down and kissed him and he said "i love you rue."

{short chapter todayy im writng angst vinney next!}{words ; 550}