{The Dead Man In Indian Creek}

{UR GIRLS BACKKK!!!!, anyways im not doing the other ships (maybe) because its to much stress, this is gonna be a finney bowl - griff cuz like my boy has a gf in this story anddd this is gonna be about one of my fav books i have red recently and holy mother of g*d this book is crazyyy, anyways love ya cutiepies!!!!,} { andddd the black outline is actually from the story!!}

bromo no homo gcc

daddyissues1#: SOOOO HEYYY WERE GOING CAMPING {finn} 

daddyissues2# YARSSS SO GET YALL STUFF READY {bruce}

bendyaover: kk  were driving right? [vance} 

redrobinOWWWWWWW:fjfqefnqfqeffui3fuuruuihyjrzmujys yayyyyyy {robin}

paperslut: pls ay were not biking 8 miles to 'Indian creek' pls  {paperboy/dollarbills}

twistingallmylimbsforu: NAHHHHHHHHHHHH IM NOT DOING THAT..

daddyissues1# we are were bringing otis {Bills dog has a new name likeee period uh period ah}

daddyissues1# : were leaving soon meeting  at the seven-eleven and yall better have like some cents cause i only have 1.60 dollars

{THERE IN THE 90S AND HAVE FLIP PHONESSS WITH GROUPCHATSSS!} 

everyone :  ALRRR! 

finney povv: we all met up and got our stuff we needed, we had our gear on the back of our bikes, me and bruce shared a bike, i was on the back holding bruce waist while the others were following behind. once we got there, we got there put our tent up and all off us could fit, we rolled out our bed bags and headed to bed.

my eyes fluttered open and i looked at griffen with a twinkie in his hand swinging around billys face as instead otis bit it and ran off, while griffen screamed "COME BACK!!!!" griffen scramed while  everyone woke up fast, "SHUT THE FUCK GRIFFEN!" i said grumpy as fuck, as the others stared at me flabbergasted,I got up and walked over to the shed where a toliet was, i changed into tanttop and baggy pants with gloves to hide s/h scars and walked out, after everyone changed we started walking and then we saw someone and otis started barking and growling billy {parker} pulled his collar back and shushed him, i whispered "be quiet now."  we saw.. my dad? he was sitting at a bridge and then once otis barked again he looked and saw nothing so he left in his car and drove away, "what the fuck." vance said, "i know right."  griffen said in a stren voice, i smacked billys hand away from otis collar and he ran off as i ran after him as billy followed and the rest of the group, i yelled "Just pray its not another skunk!" i yelled at vance cause vance was ahead of me, and then otis stopped under the bridge and vance face was pale as a ghost, "its no skunk." he whispered stumbling back "Well what is it?" i stared over {parkers} vances shoulder at first i seen was a bundle of rags, old clothes or something caught by the roots by the bank, Then i saw a shoe. and a hand sort of waving at me under water. But the worst partwastheface. itlookedlikearock whiteandbumpy hair streaming away like weeds and eyes open, staring right at me. i think i screamed when i realized what it was.

the group came over and then seen it, billy grabbed otis and pulled him from the water, vance was freaking out, robin was gonna throw upt, griffen was pale as a ghost, bruce was comforting me while i was throwing up badly, after that we ran so fast back to our bikes and drove off i was on the back  holding otis,while bruce sped all the way down to the police station while the others rode as fast as bruce. we jumped off our bikes and ran in the poilce station, bruce did the talking while i threwup in a garbage can cause i keep remebering the face, robin was patting my back telling me its ok and then he threw up in the garbage can. Oh boy what a day.....

                                                                                 T.B.C