{im sorry!}

me and vance were aruging cause i found out vance cheated on me, he came out the bathroom i threw the phone at him and i said "who the hell is alyica!" "huh? n-nobody!" he stuttered in his words, i got up and me and him started screaming and yelling at eachother, "what the fuck vance!" "i thought you loved me!" "i do!" "then why are you holding and kissing this girl,calling her babe, love!" "what am i to you vance?" "I- i love you finney its just.. she makes me feel a type of way!" "what type of way!" "just.. i dont know." "im leaving."  i packed my stuff and  he said "dont leave me finney!" i then walked out the house slamming the door tears roling down my face, rain pouring on me,  i kept over thnking "he doesnt want you" "he cheated for a reason" "you didnt deserve him", but the next thing you know you see headlights coming at you.

i felt something hit me and i felt a sharp pain hit my arm and forearm and blacked out.

vances pov;

i was chasing after finney and that is when i seen headlights coming and o screamed "FINNEY!" and thats when i heard a crash i grabbed my phone and called 911 "hello 911 what can i do for you?" "I-..." i couldnt speak,  tears rolling down my face i stuured "m-my  boyfriend got hit by a car.." "ok whats ur name and his." m-mine is vance hopper and his is finney blake.." "i got ur location poilce is on there way." "stay calm vance hes gonna be ok, does he have a pulse?" i ran up to him and touched his neck. "yes miss.." i said my voice shaky "okay now i want you to stay next to him." i sat next to him crying, the paramedics got there and i wiped my tears and i backed away and let them do what they do. they asked if i wanted to ride in the ambulance i said yes and i was holding his hand through ou the ride. i called everyone to go to the hospital, i was in the waiting room waiting and shaking my leg till robin runs n the emergency room he runs to me tears rolling down his face and asked what happend. i told  him what happend and he was sobbing then everyone else got here, gwen was in tears, bruce looked emotionless, billy and griffen were clinging on eachother crying for finney  "vance hopper?" "yes!" i said quickly wping my eyes "he wants to see you." i got up and ran over to the room and ran inside, i ran over to finney, "Finn..?" "vance!" he chuckles and smiles vance runs to him and looks at him with tears rollng down his face, finney moves his right arm slowly and wipes his tears, "Im okay vance." "it was my fault im sorry! i shouldnt have-" " its okay vance"  finney said as he kisses my hand, im going home soon i just broke my arm and sprained my forearm" "and i forgive you." "really!" "yes vance" i leaned into finney and kissed him.

two weeks later finney was back home me and him were laying down getting comtrobale, hes layimng ontop of me reading a book, i was playing wwit his curls, he gladly didnt get hit with the car that  bad, he said "i love you vance hopper." i love you more finney blake."

{hi my peaches! are u doing ok! sorry the chapter is short i will try and make a longer one next chapter.}

{requested by